Chapter VI

Her eyes widened, looking back at the wooden door. It couldn't be Jungkook since he would just unlock it and barge in.

She took out key and hid it inside the pocket of her skirt. The sound of the door unlocking was heard, a male making his way into the room, holding a tray of food. The boy had black hair, looked around her age and was an average height.

The boy locked his eyes with Yeona.

"Captain Jeon asked me to bring you some food." He smiled, his eyes almost disappearing.

He set the tray of the food on a table, signaling the girl to come and eat. "I'm Jimin by the way."

"Yeona" she replied, waking over to Jimin.

Taking a closer look at the boy in front of her she noticed that he was quite handsome.

"Thank you." She thanked Jimin, being polite. Just because she hated Jungkook doesn't mean she should also hate his crew. Right?

The girl sat down, followed by Jimin. She looked up at him, confusion plastered on her face.

"Captain ordered me to make sure you eat." He said to answer her confused expression.

She sighed and grabbed the bread that was on the tray, plopping in it into her mouth.

Jimin placed his elbow on the table, his palm supporting his face. "How did you manage to get on this ship?" He asked, trying to make a conversation to break the awkward silence.

"Jungkook sank my ship, and now he is holding me captive."

"I'm surprised."

She put the bread back on the plate, looking up at him "Why?"

"I've only seen Jungkook that mad maybe only twice in the times of being friends with him for 4 years. But you, you managed to push him to the limits in less than 24 hours." He chuckled.

"You won't have to see him mad again only if he lets me go. But if he doesn't, you'll be seeing him mad more often."

"He doesn't like being disobeyed, Yeona. Try to stay on his good side."

"Is that an advice or a warning?"

"Both" he smirked.

"No one likes being disobeyed, Jimin. Especially him. But I'm not letting him control me. I'm usually the one giving orders, not taking them."

"This isn't your own ship anymore. You either live by his rules or face the consequences."

"What are these consequences?" She questioned. It's the second time she's been told that there will be consequences.

"You might find out if you continue being stubborn towards him."

"Whatever they are, I am not scared. And if he sent you here just to lecture me about being stubborn and fighting back, well tell him that it won't work."

He sighed "He didn't send me here because of this. I just want to help."

"If you want to help, help me escape. Please." She pleaded, hoping he said yes.

"I can't do that, princess."

"Why? Are you scared of his stupid rules and 'consequences'?!" She yelled, ignoring the nickname everyone used for her.