Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"The species that you belong to are called divine soul humans. Your species can absorb the soul of a monster and take the form of them for a time. But if you eat the monster soul of 10 of the same monster you can keep that form indefinitely. Normally your species can only have 3 forms that you can keep indefinitely but you are different."

"You were tested by your parents and they determined you could have 9 monster forms indefinitely. You are truly one of a kind in your species and the world." She said.

"Well if that is true." I said as I opened my inventory and took out the mystery item from my inventory that was listed as [????] as I took it out 10 small crystal tear drops fell I my hand.

"Wait Percy don't!" Gaia said as I had already thrown back my head and swallowed the 10 crystal teardrops. As they went into my mouth they instantly dissolved and as they did I felt a warm sensation flow over me but that was the only the beginning.

PERCY POV:

As soon as Gaia managed to reach me the warm sensation suddenly exploded into a volcano of heat. Before Gaia's hands even reached me before the heat overwhelmed me as my world faded before my eyes. I was knocked in a matter of seconds but the world I was brought too was completely different than I thought. In front of me was a plain and endless world with a black glass floor and I stood there silently blinking.

"What just happened?" I asked myself as I looked around as I didn't feel any of the heat that was previously in my body. In fact I didn't feel much of anything, but as I looked around a floating alert popped up in front of me.

Alert! <10 Oni soul crystals have been taken and absorption has started, memory real will begin shortly! Due to all soul crystals being from a singular monster a chance to unlock the Oni divinities bloodline will be given after memory real.>

'Memory real, divinities bloodline?' I asked myself as suddenly the world around me began to move as a bright light appeared in front of me. The dark floor began to move but I stayed still as I covered my eyes as the light began to blind me. In an instant though I felt the floor beneath me disappear and my body go weightless.

As it did the light slowly began to disperse and I slowly opened my eyes revealing and interesting sight. I was nearly a hundred feet in the air and as I looked at my body I noticed it was partly see through. But as I looked around I saw a massive room slowly begin to form around me and as it did a thoughts suddenly came to my mind.

"This is the birth of the dungeon." I said as I saw the room slowly form from nothing and the solid rock walls form. Just then I saw a door slowly open revealing a group of three people, all of them were dressed in the very old style of armor. As they walked in the room I just watched in interest as slowly the massive room began to physical expand into the larger network or rooms I recognized as the room Cly found me in.

As the group began to traverse the large room my body suddenly floated over to a large portion of the wall as suddenly it began to morph. From the wall slowly a 20 story tall giant slowly pulled itself from it. As I watched the giant pull itself free of the stone I saw the black stone slowly turn into a deep blood red color. Slowly the blood red skin slowly covered the behemoth as a loin cloth slowly appeared on him as well.