Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never unsee, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

Special thanks: Gorchanstruck (keep those weapons and abilities classy my friend)

LAST TIME:

Admiring the Quest and its last words she didn't have to worry about Percy freaking out with the sudden appearance of this quest. But she paid it no mind as she looked at the two siblings basically drag Percy as he laughed sometimes and then groaned at jokes. She only silently walked behind them as the monster drops were put in her inventory. Her eyes on Percy's head as worry spread through her body.

She was not dumb and instantly recognized the sight of his true soul which left her astonished. However when she herself searched his true soul she never found any signs of this and in turn was left in confusion. But for now as he thoughts lingered on the possibility of an outside influence she still disregarded the though. Since it was simply too insane as the gods of this world had a tendency to stay out of worldly affairs.

However she decided to put the thought aside as focused on the task at hand, that being that Percy was in need of new clothes and his 6 pack of abs were slightly...extremely distracting.

'Damn you 16 year old body and your hormones.' She inwardly cursed as she continued on her way behind the four people looking for a place to rest.

NOW:

PERCY POV: (A/N: New poll at bottom and special thanks at top)

I woke up to snoring as I slowly blinked my eyes and sat up as I stared blankly at the tent ceiling in front of me. I then wiped my mouth to find a small string of drool on it as I could only sigh, old habits die hard. I then turned my head as I saw a sleeping Gaia by my side, though she was in her 8 inch fairy form as she laid on my pillow with a small amount of blanket on her. I then noticed another figure lying not too far away as Angel currently laid there.

His/her body was sprawled on the blankets as he snored loudly and had one hand up his shirt resting on his stomach. Only a portion of the blanket was left on one of his legs as Angel seemed to sleep like a log as he snored away. I then turned the other direction to find a much more dignified Viola as she too was just waking up. She slowly sat up and also wiped a small strip of drool off her mouth. I then noticed her white silk nightgown slowly slid off one of her shoulders revealing an unnecessary amount of her dark skin.

Her black hair was somehow not messy at all as she ran her hand through it a few times as it trying to get knot out of her hair. Her long ears twitching as if waking up themselves, but seeing the 6 inch ears twitch made me want to touch them. But the idea quickly vanished thinking how perverted it was. But with each movement the silk gown on her shoulder that hand fallen off slowly slid down more, eventually I could see the top of her still growing breasts.

Unfortunately she fixed it as I mentally sighed as she gave one more yawn and covered her mouth with a hand. Those sexy chocolate brown lips hidden from sight as she finally finished and got up and stretched. Okay I was going to fully admit I had a crush on Viola, maybe it was my 13 year old body or the fact she was gorgeous and funny. But I was never going to say that since Cly was like a hawk of death and is way overprotective.

Still as she stood up and stretched her arms in the air the lamp in the tent that was lit gave her a shadow inside her night gown. Her extremely fit 16 year old body giving off a beautiful shadow inside her gown as she stretched into the air. Her long legs that were as smooth as water seemed to go on forever and from what I could tell she had a slight thigh gap. But it only a second as she finished stretching as she turned to me to see I was up.