Chapter 20

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never unsee, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

Special thanks: Gorchanstruck (keep those weapons and abilities classy my friend)

LAST TIME:

'Awe I wanted a kiss from her to.' Gaia said as I ignored the goddess who was whispering in my head. But I was still stunned from the kiss as I could still feel the smooth texture of hers on mine.

'But I guess I can wait. For now I will let you claim this little soul mate sweetheart first.' Gaia said in my mind as I blushed even more. I totally forgot that Viola would start to love Gaia just as much as she did me later in our relationship. Just then a imagine of Gaia and an older Viola kissing and making out entered my head. Even the water nymph Zoe popped up and started kissing them as well.

'Oh seems like someone is just as excited as I am.' Said Gaia as she must have seen scene that was floating in my head. Okay maybe having a love who was as open as Gaia with my other soulmates wasn't such a bad thing.

"Yeah. Happy deity's day Viola." I said as that little scene brought the night to a close.

NOW: (also check out the top for video readings of some of my stories)

With that the seasons changed and life went on. Days turned into months and months slowly went by. Days spent in the mansion doing my job helping Vanessa making potions to poisons for the unusual customers. Practicing with Cly every over day forcing my skills to level up as I battled against the ever so over protective Cly. My body slowly getting used to my missing arm as I practiced and practiced.

Weeks were spent down in the dungeon fighting off hordes of monsters as I once again had to get used to fighting with one arm. But instead of practice this was real life battle with my life on the line. Still grief and sorrow filled my mind each time I looked at my nub as I found a break in my busy schedule. Between basically swimming in monster bodies, consuming dead monsters, alchemy with Vanessa, occasional dates with Viola and Gaia, and sword training with Cly I had little time to myself.

Still a year passed by as all 24 months slowly went by and my age went from 13 to 14 to 15. My body remaining the same as everyone around me seemed to grow at a quicker rate. Viola grew and her body seemed to fill out perfectly as she now stood almost 6 feet tall due to her elf blood. Angel however was about to reach his 16 birthday but nothing had changed as he only seemed to grow in height but his features stayed the same. Never male never female, it was like he couldn't make up his mind.

Still as my life went on when I turned 15 I was given a suppressing gift from Viola and her family. In the box was a prosthetic arm. Turns out in this world prosthetics weren't that common since healing magi could make normal limb regrow. But with my curse even my ability [consumption absorption] couldn't do anything to make it regrow. So they must have really gone out of their way to get this made.

Still as I stared at the shiny metal arm I couldn't help but smile unfortunately it was not made to be a weapon or anything so it had no functions. But I still put it on as the metal arm fit snug on my nub. In truth it looked exactly like any normal arm and was very well made but there was only one flaw with it. That was that there was two metal pieces that had to connect to the top of my forearm so it wouldn't fall off.

It almost made it look like I had a splint on my arm from the elbow up but I didn't mind as I found that I could move it up and down. But the fingers were motionless and always took the shape of a fist as I sighed slightly, however I didn't care as the prosthetic was still better than anything. At first it was difficult to get used to but in only took a matter of weeks to somewhat get back to normal.