Chapter 22

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit that will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"Athena you point and way and keep a hold on Darkness." I said as she nodded as I took over the commander's position for this quest.

"What about you?" Asked Gaia as I walked out of the tent as I felt my blood boil. It has been a week since I had used my demon form as I slowly exhaled. My first clenched slowly as I looked up at my field map that came with my dungeon map. The area around us was starting to light up with red lights that were monsters. Already there was nearly 50 as a grin spread across my face.

"I am going to defend this rock." I said as my divine transformation started and soon my demon from took my place. Unfortunately my bottom arm was missing the same part that my main body was missing. So I was left with 3 whole arms and currently that was all I needed.

My demon aura like a tsunami as it radiated off me as I stared into the darkness at the approaching monsters. At the same time a spear made of blood slowly formed in my hand as I slowly took aim and launched my first attack.

NOW:

The first blood spear killed at least a dozen or two level 500 and lower monsters and four 700 to 750 level monsters. However turns out if a monster was only 30 levels below me the experience I got was diluted to only 1 XP. I could only groan as I basically got only about 4,030 XP with the one strike as I continued to fire blood spears into the hordes of monsters. This whole time Gaia skillfully kept our platform moving at an incredible speed of 400 mph.

Still my aim was beyond deadly as my eyes found the largest bunches of monsters and my arms then launched the blood spears like missiles. Each kill spot was nearly 1 mile away as Gaia continued to guide the rock forward. But as each blood spear was not lost as I fired them into the hordes of low level monsters following us.

Due to it being my blood and me possessing certain projectile air control skills, I could control each spear with deadly accuracy up to 10 miles. As each spear killed monsters more blood spears were created and a drop of my blood from the original spear was put in it. This made one spear turn into 10 or 12 in one turn. These spears would then fly in the air like missiles and track monsters down, impaling them without effort and then containing to the next monster.

Eventually my limit of 250 blood spears was reached as my mental capacity was stretched to its limits. I was even forced to sit on the rock in a meditative pose as my mind controlled each blood spear. However hundreds of monsters soon turned into thousands and then into the tens of thousands as I realized just how powerful this little pup's aura was. It turned functioning monsters into berserk creatures that held no sense of reason.

Even if the spear didn't kill the monsters they would continue chasing us with bloodlust in their eyes. I could only grimace at their ragged state as I found that no matter how many I killed only more would replace them. I could only shake my head but then my senses shifted to Gaia's direction as I noticed a large group of monsters in the air and ground coming right for us.

"Gaia throw up a small barrier in front." I said as Gaia nodded as a small hexagonal barrier suddenly began to build itself in front of us. Just then I made a 100 of my blood spears fly over our ride and shoot in front of us. But just as they reached the mass of monsters in front of us half detonated in the densest parts of the monster horde. Tiny fragments of blood as small as needles numbering about a million for each spear shot out at a speed faster than sound.