Chapter 26

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit that will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

Poll: For babies with women outside for harem (last chance to vote)

Yes: 55

No: 20

LAST TIME:

"Any discomfort?" Athena asked me as I shook my head. Shooting with my right hand was actually more comfortable than my left anyways.

"Try a sitting position." She said as I nodded and did as she said, the gun didn't transform back into my arm but instead the stand below it increased in size so it fit the height I was looking through it perfectly. After a few more notes Athena gave me a nod as I released the transformation as the gun dissolved into black metal liquid and flew back to my arm. After one more second I had my arm back in full as I tested it out and found it was just the same.

"Very interesting." Athena said as I nodded.

"Seems I am ready for that competition with your wannabe boyfriend." I said as Athena blushed and coughed as she glared at me.

"First some test firing and then I will decide if you are ready or not." She said as I laughed a little.

NOW:

The days passed by in a flash and currently because I didn't meet the minimal mana amount to use my cool ass new gun so I had little to do. However during this time the [Research Vessel Athena] was on the move towards a special dungeon. This dungeon was a field dungeon that only contained goblins that were positioned like and army. It had grunts, archers, general's, and even mages and kings that were all goblins.

Apparently it was famous for the sheer amount of goblins that existed in the dungeon at once. This place was going to be the place where our duel between me and whatever his name was. As we traveled I saw the desert sand flow by and soon we began to cross over water. I questioned Athena about this and apparently we were going across the ocean that the sky continent hovered over.

From what I understood this dungeon was on the very edge of the next continent over that was nearly 150,000 miles away. It took a week to travel nearly 150 thousand miles in nearly which amazed me. Still during the week I was with nothing to do other than look out at the endless ocean we were crossing. With the exception of having sex with Gaia every other day, Athena watched with increasing interest.

During our sessions with one another Gaia had seen how unskilled the eternal virgin Athena was at masturbating. Giving some advice to the angel, Gaia helped guide the virgin to orgasm after orgasm by her own hands. Athena had still yet to join us and told us for now she was happy with just watching. Agreeing with her wants and needs Gaia and I continued out sessions while Athena rubbed one out with vigor.

But each time a condom was used and was filled to the brim and then given to Athena. Gaia got jealous of this and demanded that it was he reward. Seeing the cute and pouting Gaia I pounced upon her and proceeded to ravage her and fill another. Gaia weekly received this one as her body seemed on the edge of passing out. Seeing as all was fair in the bedroom our nights continued as such, but right now I could only stare out at the vast horizon of blue water.

"So we are arriving later today?" I asked Athena as I lounged around in her workshop as she worked on finishing the lance Medusa. A welding mask hiding her beautiful face as she focused on welding some components to the beast of a lance.