Journey (2)

Ryu hugs Siri's sleeping form into his embrace, holding on to her as tightly as he could. He buries his head between her neck and shoulder, breathing her scent into him. His body shook with anger as he calms himself down.

"How could you ask that of me?" Ryu mumbled. "I'm sorry, but your last promise. I...I can't fulfill it. I can't see myself with anyone else. I can't live without you by my side. I can't have children with anyone other than you. I... just can't."

Ryu lays her back down and lays next to her. Siri's breathing didn't change as he arranges her in his embrace. His body wraps around her, holding on to her, clinging on to her.

"You fool. How can I live happily knowing you're no longer here with me? How can I have children with other women, knowing they're not you? How can I keep living...without you by my side?" Ryu told her. "Wherever you go. I'll follow you right after. You hear me? If you don't want me to die, then you better live! If you don't want me to be sad, then you better wake up and tease me! If you don't want me to fail as a King, you better wake up and tell me all your wonderful ideas on how to make this Kingdom better for all my people!"

Ryu kissed her forehead and held on to her more tightly.

"I need to hear your voice. I need to look into your enchanting silver eyes and see the light inside that could always make me forget my thoughts. You once said that you could catch anyone's attention with one look.... you were right. You caught my attention when we first met. Not on our wedding day, no. I met you when you first knelt in front of the palace. You were kneeling in the rain, begging for an audience with my brother. My carriage came by and at first I thought you were foolish and stubborn. But when you looked up the carriage and I saw your eyes. You captivated me then. And I wondered, why would my nephew let go of someone so beautiful? So unreal? You captivated me then. You captivate me now. I am completely ruined for anybody else because of you. How are you going to take responsibility of me?"

Silence answered him back. For a long time, he held on to her, their breathing mixing as Ryu falls asleep.

The day turned into night and a soft breeze blows in, letting the cool summer wind surround the couple laying on the bed. Siri has been laying in bed for most of the evening and night, looking at her husband. She heard his pleas and fought with the darkness that surrounded her, that held on to her and began to drown her. When she heard Ryu lecture her, beg her, confess to her. She had no choice, but to fight. He wanted her to live, so she'll fight tooth and nail to live. He wanted her to make him happy, she'll wake up and tease him. He wanted her to stand beside him to be a great King to his people, then she'll be there, helping him, guiding him, leading him.

So when her eyes opened, she couldn't believe the beautiful sight in front of her. His sleeping form had dark circles around his eyes as if he didn't sleep. His chiseled face looked gaunt as if he lost weight. His lips were dry and cracked. His hair was messy, his clothes looks like it was haphazardly thrown on. But he still was her handsome husband. And she was happy to see him.

She knew he was tired, because he didn't wake up when she moved. When she shifted her body, he didn't even tighten his hold on her like he usually does. So she let him sleep as she stared at him.

When her patience ran out, the moon was high in the sky, the moonlight casted a light on to their bodies. Siri reached out to kiss and moisturize his dry lips. Her tongue traced his lips before her lips captured his lower lip, sucking at it and nipping at it before doing the same to the top lip.

Ryu's eyes twitched as Siri bit down on his lower lip and pulled it back before letting it go. Ryu's dark onyx eyes met her liquid silver eyes and she smiled beautifully at him.

"You dare make this Husband wait so long!" Ryu said as he rolls them over so he could lay in between her legs.

"Em. This wife dares." Siri told him as she cups his cheeks with her hands.

"You're warm." He said softly.

"Em." Siri agreed. "I'm warm now."

Ryu breaks into a devastating smile as he stares down at her.

"You dare write that goodbye letter and hide it from me?" He said as his hips moved on their own, causing Siri to moan softly.

"Nurse Nancy was suppose to hide it and only give it out when I die." Siri told him. "I wasn't dead yet!"

"Nurse Nancy felt guilty and read her letter which made her cry for days!" Ryu yelled as his hips rolled into her again making the valleys between her legs become even more wet. "I had to find out why so when I confronted her about it, at first she didn't tell me, which caused me to go ask everyone else to try, and when she finally broke down and showed us the letters, do you know how sad it made us! How heartbroken to know that these were your last words of goodbye!"

Ryu kissed her angrily before he pulled back and freed his penis from his robes. It had been too long since he was with her. Too long for him to think straight. He pushes her night dress up and her undergarments aside before slowly and painstakingly pushing himself into her wet and hot vagina.

Both of them groaned in pleasure and pain. Pleasure, because it felt so good to be connected as one again. Pain because their heart was hurting. Their pain came from a knot that built up in the middle of their stomachs and spreaded out to their hearts, making their emotions complicated.

"Siri." Ryu said as he lays his forehead on hers. His eyes closed because he didn't want to scare her. "I can't hold back. I'm sorry. I won't be able to control myself."

"Don't." Siri whispered as she gave herself up to him.

Her one word drove him off the edge as he thrust into her with full force. Everytime he pulled out, she cried out for him to fill her up again. And every time he was fully embedded into her, she sighed in relief, because she felt complete again.

His hard and fast thrust made him cum first. He spilled his seeds inside of her before, becoming hard again and thrusting himself into her again and again.

That night, he couldn't be gentle with her. He couldn't treat her like a Queen should be treated. He treated her wildly, wantonly, and harshly. There were bite marks, scratch marks, and some bruising. His rough handling of her made her feel alive as if each pleasure and pain she felt, let her know, just how much he needed her, like she needed him.

Their vigorous lovemaking lasted throughout the night. As if he was making up for the four months that she was asleep. It wasn't until the sunrise did he finally felt like his heart was content and relaxed. That he finally made sweet and slow love to her, reminding each other, how sweet life can be.