7 T E E N

Jada Dollas;
Zo has been on some weird dumb shit lately , and when I mean weird I mean extra weird , right now I'm getting  ready to go to his game against LMU and then after his game we're going somewhere because he wants to talk .

Jada Dollas;Zo has been on some weird dumb shit lately , and when I mean weird I mean extra weird , right now I'm getting  ready to go to his game against LMU and then after his game we're going somewhere because he wants to talk

Jada's outfit •

As I walk out my apartment I lock my door and walk to the parking lot and unlock my car door .

As I get in my car , I turn on some music and see I got a text from Denise , what does she want .

(909)XXX-XXXX
I'm pregnant with Zo's child baby girl , I think it's time for you to leave because now that we have a child together , I will forever be in his life honey , So leave Zo alone , He's only with you because he feels bad that you got raped .

As I seen that I roll my eyes and head to the stadium , I have no time for this bitch right now .

"Hey bitch ." Kc says hugging me and i smile and hug her back .

"Hey kelli , Hey jordin ." I smile and hug them .

"Look at your mans ."Kc says and I laugh and see Zo's Family walk in and they wave at me and I wave back , I love them !

"Who's the fine ass light skin ?" Kc says pointing to liangelo .

"Zo's little brother , Gelo he's 18 , to young for you ." I tell her and she laughs .

"Whatever hoe ." She says and we go sit in the courtside seats with the rest of the girls .

As I was watching the game in peace , i see Denise walk in with some girls .

"Ay that girl is looking at you ." Kelli says and I look up and I see Denise staring .

"Good ." I laugh and they do the same .

As halftime rolls around we get on the court and shoot around .

"Y'all who am I ?" I say and I do lonzo's jumper and he comes up behind .

"Whicho no arch eyebrow shut up ." He says and I laugh and bounce the ball in between my legs and the interview that we did a couple days back comes on .

"I would says she's the meanest when It comes to being competitive because she does not like to lose ." Zo tells the interviewer and we look up and see everyone watching .

"How do y'all better each other ?" The lady asked us .

"I think we better one another , by being honest , whether it's with our relationship , or basketball wise ." I tell the lady , and Lonzo smiles down at me and kisses my forehead .

"I love you ." He smiles and I smile back at him .

"I love you too ." I say .

As of right now the games starting again and my mans looking sexy with his fine light chocolate ass .

My baby did so good he had 38 points 12 assist 10 rebounds and 5 blocks , I'm so proud of him .

"Good job baby ." I smile and kiss his cheek .

"Thanks baby ." He says and kisses me and his family and his friends walk up to us .

"Good job today son got a couple things will work on tomorrow ." Lavar says and Lonzo nods .

"Good job today bro . " melo says .

"Thank you . " Zo says .

"Babe these are my best friends , Austen and John ." He says and I shake there hands .

"Its nice to meet you guys ." I tell them .

"Same , this man never shuts up about you ." John tells me and I laugh and hold on to Zo's waist .

"Well we're gonna head out I know your tired love you be safe ." His mom says and hugs me and him .

"Bye Ms . Jada ." Lavar says and I smile and laugh .

"Bye ." I say and he grabs his bag and we walk out to his car .

"Aye bro so we still going to your house ?" Austen asks him as we walk outside .

"Yeah but I gotta talk to my baby for a bit here's the key don't be eating all my shit bro ." He warns the guys .

"You can trust us ." John laughs and they walk to there car and leave and we get into his g wagon and head to in and out burger.

As we get our food we go to the park , and he parks his car and we start to eat .

"This is So good ." I moan into the burger as I eat it and he wipes my mouth with his thumb and I smile .

"Thank you babe . " I say and feed him a fry .

"So what did you want to talk about ?" I ask him .

"Oh yeah , So you remember the other day when I told you about the denise situation ?" He says and I nod .

"Well I lied babe , Me and Denise had sex , babe it was an accident ." He says , I'm debating on rocking his shit.

"How the fuck was it an accident Lonzo ? Your a fucking lier bro take me home ." I say holding back tears .

"Babe ." He says .

"No fuck you don't call me that your like every other nigga Lonzo , you said you were different , I gave yo ass my heart , My heart ." I yell at him , He doesn't understand how bad this just hurt me .

"I didn't mean for it to happen Jada ." He says .

"What the fuck you mean Lonzo? You got me out here looking dumb , I knew I should've never giving you a chance , take me home ." I tell him , i really don't wanna be with him or near him .

"Jada listen to me , I am Sorry baby , you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you and you know that shit bro ." He tells me .

"Do I really know that ? Because it seems to me that I can't trust you anymore ." I explain to him .

"Jada babe I've fucked up I get it in sorry ." He says .

"So when she texted me today that she's pregnant is that a lie or the truth ?" I ask him .

"The truth but babe we can work this out ." He says .

"Take me home now , it's a wrap for us I'm done ." I say and he starts up his truck and takes me back to my apartment .

As we get there , I try to get out his car but he locks the door .

"Babe please don't walk away from us like this ." He says and I feel angry tears run down my face .

"Your the one who walked away from us like you did , She CHEATED ON YOU ." I explain to him .

"She cheated on you , why would you even fuck a women who showed you before that's she's disloyal as fuck Lonzo , I showed you loyalty and honesty and respect , did I not ?" I ask him .

"Baby you did ." He says .

"Okay so why hurt me ? Was she really worth losing my trust for you ? " I ask him .

"Jada please I'm sorry . " he says as we look in each others eyes .

"I'm sorry I've been hurt way to much in this last two weeks I can't take it anymore Zo , I'm sorry good luck on everything ." I say and get out my car and walk to my apartment , I hope she's worth it .

|| Thoughts ? Comment  , but 5 votes and 5 comments.
Zoe 👀 ||