Extra - 2

Teenagers were sprawled on the trimmed grass enjoying their break time. The lady sitting on a bench in the corner, dressed in a blue three piece, adjusted her shades and remembered the days she was a teenager too.

Oh, what golden days were those! The only thing she used to worry about was what dress she is going to wear for tonight's party, unlike today. Today she has to worry about the safe future fod her and her offspring. The only way to secure one's future is money and she can do anything to get that.

The lady was so deep in her thoughts that she failed to notice the hoodied person come and sit by her side. The person who she was waiting for.

"Tripping down memory lane?" The hoddied person asked with amusement in her voice. The lady turned her head towards the person and glared at her through her shades. "It's none of your fūçking business" she hissed through her pearly white teeth. The hoodied girl chuckled in reply. "Then let's get down to business" she said and removed a manila envelope from her bag and handed it to the lady.

The lady wrapped her manicured nails around the envelope and ripped it open. She removed the bunch of white sheets that were secured with a paper clip.

"It seems like the bitch was busy for six years" the hoddied girl said and lit a cigarette. She inhaled the smoke deeply till her lungs burned, then she pulled the cigarette away from her lips securing it between the pad of her thumb and index finger. White smoke escaped through her slightly parted lips and through her nose showing her addiction towards the stick of death.

The lady scrunched up her nose at the suffocating smell of the cigarette but her attention was drawn by the pictures of the brunette girl she loathess with a baby of one year old in her arms. The year on the photograph was five years prior. Her eyes widened seeing the baby. A knowing smirk spread across her lips.

"She has a kid" the lady stated the fact.

"Nope. Kids!" The hoddied person corrected her.

"Nevermind. When Ian will come to know that she has kids from another man, he'll leave her then and there" she said with a wide grin. "Problem solved without us even trying" she added. A frown married her forehead making her smile disappear when the hoddied girl started to laugh beside her.

"Sorry to break your bubble but those kids are not of any other man" she said still chuckling. The lady gasped as she realised it. "Ian?" She asked although she knew the answer even before the hoddied girl nodded.

"But as far as my memory goes they were not so close to each other." she frowned yet again.

"I don't care. The only thing I care about is that I want to kill that whore and those stupid babies." The hoddied girl seethed in pure hate. The lady rolled her eyes at her and pushed the bundle of file back inside the envelope. "We will but before I want to destroy her again. After I'm done seeing her loose her heart again, you can have your fun with them. For now we must go before anyone sees us. We'll meet soon" she said and stood up.

Adjusting the scarf around her face that's been there the entire time, the lady started walking towards her car. Planning a plan to begin ruining the brunette's life, again.

******