Oh My Lucifer

"Satan sort of despises him because Jungkook is one of the two sons of the only woman he ever loved."
    "And who would that woman be?" I asked.
    "My mother."

"What do you mean? This was a plot twist I did NOT expect." I crouch down and sit on the pavement, to prevent myself from freaking out.

"Are you saying that you and Jungkook...are brothers?" I spit out.

"Sort of. More like half brothers..." Taehyung scratches his head, thinking of a delicate way to rationalize the situation.

"I'm so confused. Please explain." I thought Taehyung barely even knew who Jungkook was. But apparently they're family?

"Once upon a 23 years ago, Satan fell in love with a mere mortal, Soo Ah. Also known as my mother. Satan was a bit of a womanizer, but Soo Ah really hit his heart. Well lack of heart, if you know what I'm saying," he cackles and raises his hand towards me for a high five.

I raise my eyebrow.

    Taehyung coughs awkwardly.
    "Anyways, Satan finally seduces Soo Ah, they date and then you know what happened..."
    "No I really don't."

Taehyung begins humming a tune, while doing an iconic kpop dance.
"Do you know the song that goes 'Yeogi Buteora?"
     "Bang bang bang."
     "Yeah that's what my parents did."
      I smack Taehyung on the shoulder.
      "Dude!" I yell.

     "And then came me, the beautiful and majestic Taehyung!" He began twirling around and doing excessive amounts of aegyo.
     "So that would mean you're half devil, half human?" I ask.
     "Yup, pretty much." Taehyung shrugs his shoulders.
     "What about Jungkook?"

    "He's completely human. Not an inch of supernatural power in him. Extra plus ordinary."
   "He doesn't even know about any of this?" I ask.

    "Nope. As far as he knows, I'm just your boyfriend.  He has no idea about who I am and has no idea about our mother's past with Satan," Taehyung explains.

"So you're basically the half super natural brother living in the Underworld and Jungkook knew nothing about this, and resided on Earth?" I ask.

"Bingo! You catch on fast y/n." Taehyung pats me on the back to congratulate me.

     "But why would Satan want Jungkook dead? Isn't Jungkook one of his sons?"

    "And this is where you become slow again." Taehyung rolls his eyes and sighs.
     "Like I told you before, Jungkook is my half brother. Which means although we have the same mother, our fathers are completely different." Taehyung explains.

     "I bet Jungkook's father is really nice..." I hoped.
     Taehyung snorts. "Sure. You imagine that sweetie."
    "How would you know?" I cross my arms.
    "I've heard stories from my own dad..."
    "Can I know those stories?" I ask.

     "Nah, y/n. You already know more than enough about our lives."
    "But I'm curious. Why would Satan want Jungkook to leave Earth? What would that benefit him?" I was puzzled.

     Taehyung sighs. "Y/n do I have to spell everything out for you?"

"Jungkook is the only other son of the only woman Satan loves. But this son comes from a different father. You do the math."