Chapter |15|

If this doesn't make sense I apologize. But it was needed.-Nessy

Your point of view:

My eyes are closed sleeping until my phone begins to buzz coming from under my pillow waking me up, why the hell do I use my phone as an alarm clock? It wouldn't wake me up this early unless I told it to.

I groaned pulling my phone from under my pillow and turned on my screen, "Fuck." I mumbled squinting my eyes, the brightness is to bright so I turned it down and when my eyes adjusted I saw I had a message from Lauren.

So now she decides to talk to me? Seriously?

My Princess👑💕

Babyyyy😊
[5:34 am]

Go away.
[5:36 am]

Why? I miss my baby cakes cake🍕
[5:36 am]

One, You ignored me all day. Two, I could've used your help in math because I'm behind and don't understand it... but I'm fine🙄 Three, don't even with the cute nicknames!
[5:40 am]

I'm sorry babe..the hole recording thing is really exciting and I'm just focused on my future rn that's what this is!
[5:41 am]

U spelled whole wrong
[5:41 am]

Friggen ignore my soellin it's 3 am!
[5: 42 am]

Spelling*
[5:42 am]

I miss you
[5:43 am]

You want to come over don't you...
[5:45 am]

I'm actually on your back porch right now..
[5:46am]

By the way you text back really slow
[5:46 am]

Have you ever thought of why I text back slow? You woke me up!
[5:48 am]

[Read at 5:48am]

Lauren??
[5:49am]

There was a grunt and a branch snapping outside and then a groan before a knock was on the back door down by the kitchen.

What the fuck?

I got out of my bed and headed to the back door downstairs, when I see Lauren standing there looking adorable as always my heart melts.

Unlocking and opening the door I give Lauren a questioning look, "Why are you here?"

She shrugged looking over me. "Couldn't sleep."

I sighed gesturing for her to come in with my head before rubbing my eyes, god I'm not even gonna make it through school today, I went to bed late and now I'm up.

"Can we cuddle?" Lauren asked as we made our way up to my room and I looked at her nodding before getting under the covers in my bed Lauren getting in and he front presses against my back.

"Why'd you ignore me today?" I finally spoke up turning to face her.

"I didn't mean to baby girl."

"Don't baby girl me.. I don't... Lauren I felt so ignored by you and all of the girls, do you know what that's like?"

"No but I know that you have no other friends besides us." The green eyes girl said honestly and quickly regretted saying the truth when she noticed the hurt in my eyes. "No not that way! I didn't mean it that...way."

"Lauren why are you even dating me?..." I blurted out ignoring her rude comment that is not true, I'm curious because she went from bullying me to being my friend and now being my girlfriend all out of no where.

I've never really questioned why she started being nice to me until now... wow I'm really late on realizing shit.

Lauren opened her mouth and closed it multiple times unsure of what to say to my question, I clearly caught her off guard.  "Why?" Is all she could say.

"Because it doesn't make sense." I said in the middle of a yawn, "You had been bullying me all throughout school and then we get put as partners in a class and you suddenly want to be with me?" I shook my head, just doesn't make sense.

Lauren sat up in my bed, her back against my headboard, she's looking down at her hands when she begins to speak, "I began to feel guilty."

Looking at her curious to know what she is going to say I say up meeting her at the head board, my eyes only on her.

"I've picked on you for a long time Y/n... the girls and I picked on you for a long time." She paused taking a deep breath before continuing, "Camila had told us what you did eighth grade year, us girls, we stick up for each other..."

I've never done anything to hurt or upset Camila, her and I were never friends.. what even?

"What did I do eighth grade year?" I finally spoke up and when I did Lauren looked into my eyes and I felt like she could read my thoughts.

"Nate asked you to the formal, not Camila."

Are you fucking kidding me? All this bullying is because of Nate asking me to the eighth grade formal?!

"Are you kidding me right now?" I said anger beginning to build in my veins, "I didn't even go with him to the formal either!"

"Well Camila didn't like it so she told us to pick on you so we had b-"

"-She doesn't know me, she didn't know me, we were never friends." I cut her off and Lauren looked at me nervous, "You bullied me for a bad reason."

"I know and I'm sorry I really am... we've talked about this."

"No we haven't talked about why you guys did it. Lauren I hate you for that."

"Babe I'm sorry." Lauren said grabbing my hand but I pulled away, I stood up because it is 6:30 and I need to get ready.

"Y/n." She said following me towards the bathroom.

"Can't you like leave and go home or to Camilas house? Or anyone else's but mine?" I went to open the door but Lauren pulled me into her smashing her lips against mine catching me off guard, the familiar taste of honey meets my lips and my body's reaction was to kiss her back even when my mind said no.

"Don't be mad at me... I was gonna ask you out on a date tonight." She gave me a sad smile which honestly looked so cute.

"Okay okay... but where?" I quizzed curious.

"Somewhere special." She kissed my forehead, "Go get ready I'll drive us to school this time."

I nodded my head before grabbing a pair of clothes and a towel so I can go shower. Once in the bathroom I locked the door and started the shower.