Back in town// He was let out of jail.

I was intrigued by the way my mind had portrayed this little girl. Her icy green eyes seeming more dominant due to her snow like skin melting my heart. She absently twirled her auburn de hair in her somewhat stub like fingers, flashes of her light pink nail polish showing through the silky strands of blonde. As she batted her long dark eyelashes and she smiled, her face lit up and for a second I was blinded by her sheer innocence. As she glided across the park her old, ripped t-shirt hugged her tiny figure but suddenly something seemed off, the park in which she was dancing in had suddenly become dark. The playground looked very different at night. Tall, steel poles crisscrossed the sky, their chains hanging straight and unmolested. The toy horses were motionless, watchful, their chrome teeth glittering in the moonlight. It was dead-set creepy was what it was. She curled up against the fence and pulled her small  jacket around her. A tear trickled down her cheek but she wiped it fiercely away. Once again, the setting had changed and we were both now in a house. A familiar house, my own home back in Texas to be exact. Arguing was heard from the downstairs before the pounding of footsteps  became closer. The little girl was covering her ears as she hid behind the various coats in the closet. The young child began screaming as if she had suddenly become possessed as the room began to close in on us. Kneeling down to comfort her, I reached my hand out but she began shouting in my ear one word."Noah!". In confusion, I turned around the the mirror that hung on my wooden closet door. It was at that moment I had realized what I had been searching for. It was who I was searching for. This little girl is me.

Once again, I jerked away and sighed in relief, it was just a dream. Why do I keep having such weird dreams?

I rubbed my eye and sat up on the couch, I must've fallen asleep after everyone left last night. I glanced around the newly decorated house and smiled, especially at the tree. This is my home. This is where my family lives, my kids. And I did it all by myself.

There was a knock at the door and I made my way over to the door, the moment I opened the door, an abundance of policemen shoved passed me and one pressed me against the wall and handcuffed me.

"Noah Carson, you're under arrest for the murder of Patrick Weston." Patrick? The man who kidnapped me, and raped me for six months? "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning."

I felt a strange twinge in my heart, "He's dead? When did this happen?"

No one answered me, they only dragged me out of my house. When we got out, I noticed that Taylor, Cole and Jude were just about to leave when they showed up. They must've kept them behind.

"What do you want us to do?" Jude asked with wide eyes.

"I didn't do it, Jude. I swear." I said and he nodded. If I did do it you wouldn't even be able to find the body. "Call Stephan, tell him to meet me down there then ask my parents to watch the boys till this is all sorted out, okay?"

He and Taylor nodded, I assumed she was calling my parents and he was calling Stephan as the placed their hands on my head and tossed me into the back of a cop car.

I've killed a lot of people, that's a fact. But I never killed Patrick. I didn't even know he was let out of jail for fucks sake.