Origins

(Warning! Forcing in this chapter!)

In a village in Oaxaca...

Night has overtaken the country of Mexico, especially in the village. The village has been around for more than two hundred years, and many natives live within the village. All the people worked with one another and saw each other as family. All the people were poor but were happy with whatever they had and could find. One day, the village gained assistance from an organization from the United States. The organization assisted with food, clothes, and education.

The people within the village were eternally grateful.

However, one person, a young woman of the age of eighteen, was well known and beloved. She was also considered the most beautiful woman in the history of their village. Many men asked for her hand, but she would refuse them.

Her name was Ixchel. Her skin was light brown with beautiful eyes that lit like gold. Her hair was long and as dark as night. The young woman had a thin build, and she also wore handmade clothing and jewelry that she made herself. She had many dreams to get educated and to on a day to go to a university to become a doctor. The young woman wanted to help her people in their time of need. Ixchel was being educated by a man who worked within the organization.

He fell for her and wanted her, but he knew it was against the organization's policies. One day, the man asked her to be with him. Ixchel was honored, she admitted that the man was very handsome and good-willed, but she thought more of her future. However, Ixchel knew her father would not accept a foreigner. She respected her parents so much that she rejected the man.

The man felt sadness, anger, and so much rejection in every fiber of his being. One night, the organization would move to another village, and the man drank alcohol to drown his anger and sorrows.

He felt that he needed to see her one more time. He walked through many hills and to a river. He walked through many of the trees, and he stopped in his tracks. He looked through many trees and saw the woman that plagued him, Ixchel.

She was bathing by the river. She was nude; the moonlight made her hair and skin light up in the darkness. It took his breath away. He walked towards her. His foot landed on a branch which startled Ixchel. She turned and covered much of her body as she could.

*What are you doing here?* she asked.

The man slowly took off his shirt, revealing his well-toned muscular body, and then slowly unbuckled his belt. "You..."

Fear consumed Ixchel, and she began to run, but the man was too quick for her. He grabbed her and threw her to the grassy earth.

*No! Please!* she pleaded as tears fell from her eyes.

Her pleas went deaf to the man's ears. Desire and want overcame him. He unbuckled his pants, took them off, and his erect cock sprung out.

Ixchel cried and yelled with all her might, hoping someone would come and save her.

No one did.

She kicked, scratched, and hit him, but it was futile. The man above her held her hands together with just one hand. He got his cock and put it on her entrance.

Ixchel was about to kick when she felt pressure in her womanhood. She looked down in horror, and the man's cock was already inside her. Then the pain came. She felt something trailing down her leg and womanhood.

Blood.

The man above her moaned in utter pleasure as he was inside her. "Oh, you are very tight!" He began to thrust inside her, slowly, loving the feeling of being inside her. He began to thrust more and faster.

For Ixchel, the realization that she was being raped overcame her, and she could not move. She felt that her spirit was gone from her body. The shock was too much that she could not move.

The man's moans and thrusts were heard in the night as the young woman was silent and powerless. Moments later, he let out a long and loud groan as he came inside her.

It was done.

The man, who is still drunk, got dressed and kissed her, and left.

Ixchel put herself in a fetus position and screamed.

...........................................................

Nine months later...

*Push, daughter! I can see the child's head!*" yelled Ixchel's mother.

There were other midwives in the wooden house.

After the rape, the man left first thing in the morning, and days afterward, she was found to be pregnant. Her father was angered that his daughter was violated violently. However, nothing could be done as the organization left, and many knew there would be justice.

Ixchel was never the same. She stayed indoors. Her motivation to achieve her dreams was gone.

Now, she was giving birth.

Blood came out like a river. She felt that she was losing her strength.

Then, a cry.

The baby was born, filled with blood.

*It is a boy!* said her mother as she held the child.

However, Ixchel was losing her strength to live. *Antonio, that is his...name....that..." She breathed her last breath.

Her parents went to her. Her father held his only child. His pride and joy. He shook her, begging her to open her eyes, but it was futile. His daughter was gone.

Cries were only heard in the village, and her son carries her legacy, but also the legacy of what was done to her. He was spared, but the child of the name Antonio would not be seen the same way as his mother, who died giving him life.