Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)

Jensen pulled up to the park and you instantly saw dim lights in the distance.

"What's this?" You smiled as he smirked and hopped out of the car. He came around to your window and opened your door.

"I told you. A surprise. Come on-" Jensen pulled your arm and you were dragged out of the car. He cradled your lower back as you walked down the stone path towards a familiar willow tree you passed by everyday when you were running.

There were lights strung around, a blanket laid out with a few extra on the side, and a picnic basket lay on the middle of the plaid blanket

There were lights strung around, a blanket laid out with a few extra on the side, and a picnic basket lay on the middle of the plaid blanket. Wine was set off on the side with a cooler attached.

"Jensen, this is beautiful

"Jensen, this is beautiful." Your eyes began to gloss over but no tears were shed. Someone hadn't given you anything special like this in a while. Years to be exact.

"Not as beautiful as you," Jensen whispered into your hair and pushed your lower back forward. "Sit, eat. I brought your favorite."

Your eyes gleamed with excitement and your smiled was ear to ear. Lowering your body onto the blanket, Jensen sat directly across from you. He first pulled out a very expensive wine bottle. Sweet, just how you like it.

"You know me too well already." You giggled as Jensen pulled out (Y/f/d). *Your Favorite Dessert*

"That's a good thing right?" He questioned looking directly at you.

"Definitely." Taking a sip of your wine you reached over for your dessert. Out of no where, Jensen pulls out a can of whipped cream and sprays it all over your hand. "JENSEN ACKLES!" You yelled as he was on his back laughing.

You couldn't help your self but begin to laugh as you reached for the can and sprayed it over Jensen's face.

"Hey! I never got your face!" Jensen called out laughing as you began to stand up and hold your ground. "Guess I will have too now!" Jensen quickly wiped off the cream and brought out a second can. You let out a small squeal as Jensen began to chase you throughout the park.

Both your aims were completely off from hitting each other. But you were having too good of a time to care.

Finally retreating behind a big tree you thought you had lost Jensen and won the game. You took a breather and laughed as you looked at your sweater which was covered in dried cream.

"Found you!" Was all you heard before you were sprayed all over with cream. Without begin able to see that well, you began to walk forward and spray what you had left.

"Jensen....stop..." Your stomach was hurting so much from laughing that you were beginning to fall when two arms wrapped around your waist and held you close. Jensen had grabbed you before you face planted and you two both ended up falling on the ground. You two were covered and laughing so hard. Jensen was on his back and you laid across his rock hard chest.

The laugher began to die down and complete silence surrounded the two of you. Jensen looked directly into (Y/e/c) eyes and you were mesmerized but his candy apple green eyes.

Jensen slowly lifted his arm from his side and slid the hair covering your face behind your ear. You shuttered at the touch. He then cupped the side of your cheek and pulled you in for a deep kiss. A passionate kiss.

Your lips moved in perfect sync. Allowing your tongues to graze together perfectly. You finally pulled apart after not being able to breathe for a moment.

"Jensen I-" You began to speak but Jensen cut you off.

"I really like you (Y/n)." Jensen beat you to saying it and you leaned down to give him a quick kiss again.

"I really like you too Jensen. And I know we haven't known each other for that long but it's felt like years. You always make me smile and never cease to amaze me." You rolled off Jensen, allowing him to be able to get up and pull you up as well.

Standing directly in front of each other, Jensen cupped both of your cheeks and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You both met in the middle for another amazing moment. The goosebumps rose upon your skin as Jensen moved his hands from your face, to your neck, and all the way down to your hips.

"(Y/n) I've never stopped thinking about you since the day we met in that Bar. The way you moved your hips killed me, the way the light grazed upon your beautiful eyes, you kill me. Keep me distracted from everything else in the world. Would you be my girlfriend Miss (Y/l/n)?"

Your heart skipped a beat from what Jensen had just said. You told yourself you would never get into a relationship after David. You said you could never trust anyone else to love you. But you were wrong. Completely.

"I would love that Jensen." You both smiled and exchanged a quick kiss. Jensen grabbed your hand and interlocked it with his. You both made your way back to the picnic area and cleaned up everything to bring back home.

Settling everything into the trunk, Jensen opened your door and allowed you to get in first. He swung around to the drivers side and turned the ignition right away.

Jensen smiled back at you and you smiled up at him. You couldn't believe Jensen was now your boyfriend. This gorgeous man believed you were beautiful. Never did you ever imagine this.

Jensen brought one of his hands off the wheel and placed it on your upper thigh. It drove you crazy and you placed your hands over his.

Jensen Ackles was now yours. And you weren't going to let anything or anyone ruin this.

******************************

Hope I didn't rush into things guys....

You still like it though?

Cause I've got a lot planned!

Stay tuned!

Thanks for the reads!

Xoxo