Pina Coladas

Harry's POV

"Hawaii?!" Hails asked excitedly as we stepped off the plane to be greeting by two ladies who placed lei's around our necks.

Of course we'd had to fly into a private airstrip, and I'd tried to take every precaution to make sure that I wasn't outed for being there, but the look on her face was priceless as she realized where we'd arrived.

"You brought me to Hawaii?" She asked again, looking for confirmation.

I just smiled and nodded as I thanked the lady for my lei, before taking Hailey's hand and leading her over to our waiting car. We climbed in the back seat as the driver loaded our bags into the back seat and we eventually pulled out of the airstrip and made our way toward our location.

"How was your flight, Sir?" The driver asked as we pulled onto a main highway and Hailey stared out the window like a small child.

"Very good, thank you." I smiled. "These windows are tinted, yeah?"

I knew they were, but I need to ask for my own sanity as I noticed the amount of cars around us, reminding me of LA and the paparazzi who follow me on a regular basis.

"Of course." He said reassuringly. "I can assure you that we are doing our best to maintain your privacy."

"Thank you, I appreciate that." I sighed as Hailey reached over and took my hand, squeezing it softly as she picked up on my anxiety.

"Harry, you didn't have to do this. We can go home if you're not comfortable. I don't want you to be worried." She said sympathetically.

"I'm fine, Bear." I chuckled. "I just want you to have a good birthday, that's all. I don't want it to get ruined because of me."

"Well...this is already the best birthday I've ever had." She smiled as she leaned up and kissed my cheek, resting her head on my shoulder as we both watched the scenery out the window.

It was quite a contrast from the mountains and big trees of Lily Ridge, with the palm trees and beaches that lined the side of the highway. It definitely wasn't as green, but it had that small island feel that I appreciated. A little while later, we pulled onto a dirt road and headed up around a mountain to the other side, where we pulled up to the place I'd found for us to stay.

The driver parked as we got out, Hails looking up at it and taking it all in as a man came out to greet us.

"Mr. Styles, so happy to see you've arrived." He said politely as he shook my hand. "If you come with me I can show you around."

I nodded as I motioned for Hails to go ahead of me, the three of us heading into the house as the driver unloaded our bags.

"As you can see it's quite large, there are three bedrooms upstairs, and the master bedroom is just off the kitchen. There is a private beach, so there is no need to worry about anybody bothering you while you are here, and we have limited the number of staff during your stay as well. All of your requests have been carried out, and I hope that everything is up to your standards." He said as he showed us the patio, Hails taking it all in as she looked out at the turquoise blue water of the beach.

"I'm sure everything is wonderful. Thank you so much." I thanked him as he went over a few more details before he excused himself and left.

I went over and wrapped my arms around Hailey's waist, resting my chin on her shoulder as we both stared out at the ocean.

"This is so beautiful, Harry. I can't believe you did this." She sighed, obviously thankful to be there but a little uncomfortable that it was a gift from me.