14

Jennifer got back from work around 4:30pm today, she said she didn't even see Aaron at the office. I'm glad... I don't want him near her honestly.

"Do I have to dress nice?" She asks as she sits in the floor in front of her suit case in my bedroom.

"No, it's just a little dinner. Put on some jeans and a casual shirt." I say.

She grabs her jeans and shirt and gets dressed. "How's this?" She asks.

I nod my head, "perfect." I say and she smiles and we both head downstairs to help with some last minute things.

Soon after, my family and a couple of my mom's friends arrive. Some of them see Jennifer and immediately know who she is, others don't question it.

We're all standing around talking and Jennifer walks up behind me and puts her arms around my body. I smile and pull her around to the side and kiss her cheek while I keep the conversation with my aunt going.

"Now wait... you're Jennifer?" My aunt asks.

Jennifer nods her head, "that's me." She smiles and slides her hand to my stomach and leaves it there.

"So, you were with Daniel and now you're with Leah?"

"I was engaged to Danny for a while, yes. We've been broken up for a really long time now." Jennifer explains and I try not to laugh. This whole situation is just a little bit comical...

We make it through dinner and then some people leave. Others remain hanging around, drinking wine with my mom and whiskey with my dad.

"You want wine?" I ask Jennifer and slowly slide my hands around her hips.

"No, baby. I gotta go finish up some work stuff." She says and kisses my lips quickly.

"Okay, I'll be up soon." I say. She heads up for the night and I follow her soon after.

* * *

Several weeks later

Unfortunately my time back home has gone by rather quickly. Jennifer managed to find a small studio apartment to rent until she finds a more permanent place to live, and I've been staying with her since she moved in.

"I'm gonna be so sad when you leave me." She says and climbs onto her bed.

"You'll be okay, I can come back." I say and make her lay on her stomach so I can massage her back.

"I still don't want you to go." She frowns.

"I know! I'll be back as soon as possible though, I promise. Sean told me everyone at the office was going crazy without me there." I laugh,my hands still stroking her back.

She sighs hard, "you sure you don't want me to take you to the airport tomorrow?" She asks for the millionth time.

"Jen, I got it. Just go to work and call or text me if you need me." I say and she lays her head down on the bed.

"I love you." She mutters softly.

I lean down and press my body against hers, "I love you too, weirdo."  I say and she grins and makes me move so she can roll over.

I straddle her once she's on her back and just stare at her. "Damn, you're beautiful." I say, shaking my head in disbelief.

She pouts her lip out while grinning and grabs my face, "come here." She kisses me slowly and I pull my head back just a little and run my thumb over her soft lips, she smiles and I do too. I kiss her again and her fingers run through my hair.

"What am I gonna do without you?" She whispers.

I sit up straight and shrug, "I'm sure you'll figure something out."

"I can find something to keep me busy during the day... but at night when I'm here all alone... thinking about you... wet... then what?" She whispers.

I watch her lips as they move and then I lick my lips. "You can always call me... or FaceTime me..." I say and grab her hands and slowly pin them against the bed.

"That's not the same as having you here to touch me and kiss me..." she whispers softly and drags her eyes up and down my body.

"You like that, huh?" I tease her and she grins smugly and nods her head. "Well how about I touch you and kiss you right now... and we can worry about all the other times later?" I suggest and she gets that look in her eyes and nods her head yes again.

"Please."

About an hour later I slide out from under Jennifer's grip and she complains immediately. "Where are you going?!" She groans.

I laugh as I reach into my bag and pull out my camera, "to get this..." I say and point it in her direction to snap a picture.

She gasps and grabs the sheet, pinning it to her chest. "Leah I'm naked!!"

"Really?! Lemme see!" I say, obviously being sarcastic.

"You're not taking pictures of me like this." She snarks and shakes her head.

"Mm, please? You're not the only one who needs something at night..." I say and she bites her lip and squints her eyes, thinking.

"Leah, it's almost midnight..."

"I don't care." I smirk.

"Fine... but... if these pictures are seen by anyone other than you I will literally kill you." She says and points at me.

I laugh and crawl closer to her and grab her finger, "don't point at me, mom." She laughs and I pull the sheet away from her body and she covers her face with her hands.

"No... don't even act shy. You know how to pose, I've seen your pictures before." I say and she grins and gives me a real pose that I can work with. "Lay on your stomach." I say and she does exactly what I tell her, giving me the eyes and everything.

"Have you ever done this before? For Danny or Aaron?" I ask.

She sticks her middle finger up at the camera, "no, asshole. I haven't."

"I had to ask! You're too good at this." I laugh.

Jen gets up and walks toward the bathroom, "come in here then. I'll give you something that'll make you even wetter at night." She whispers and I shake my head as I follow her.

This girl is just one big walking ball of sexy surprises. That's the only way I can explain her.

Once we're in the bathroom she steps into her shower, turns the water on and turns into a professional nude model. It takes every ounce of self control in my body to not put the camera down and get in there with her, but somehow I manage.