Shit

There was a bright blinding light then there was ... 

Shit. 

I gagged. 

I mean literal shit. 

We were in a fucking sewer. Brown watery mush flowed stagnant in the tunnel we were currently in. Bright small eyes peered back at me before scuttling away. Brown mounds of ... I don't even know what stifled my nose horribly. 

I gagged again, baby vomit slipping into my mouth before I swallowed. 

Which only made me gag again. 

I turned to look at Sasha, the only one near my level of pettiness, who would fully feel the effects of this. 

This bitch was frozen in disgust. I've never seen someone actually frozen when the pure look of actual disgust on their face. 

Did I love Blake Dun? 

More than I ever thought possible. 

Did I love his evil little ungrateful ass this much? 

Monday through Wednesday. 

Today was fucking Friday. 

"I'm out" I gagged yet again, my insides literally shriveling at the smell. 

I went to turn around only to run smack dab into True Love herself. 

Trina's usually sunny deposition was only slightly marred by the fact that we were wading in shit, like it was a kiddy pool. 

I gagged again. 

Her bright eyes honed into mine, "we can do this" she stated firmly. 

"I really can't" I cried back a hand slapped over the lower part of my mouth, as I shook my head desperately at her. 

She nodded, "yes, we can. We made it this far, through all of this. We are so close Katrina, you'll have him back in your arms-"

"I don't even love myself enough to wade through shit, Trina. I can't, I love him, I do. But maybe I should stick to my original plan, settle down with a normal guy ... maybe an Accountant, give him two kids, then once they turn 18 divorce him and live on a beach alone, drinking strong alcohol from a coconut, so that I can erase the memory that even for five seconds I waded through shit" I quickly cut her off. 

If anything, my words seemed to have pushed her to strengthen her resolve. 

"Love conquers all", she stated firmly. 

I was still trying not to look down, especially when I heard something scuttle near my left foot. 

Damn this all. Damn, Blake Fucking Dun, damn his sexy tight ass to the very pit of hell!

I turned forwards away from Katrina, "he'll marry me right?" I asked her. 

"By next Summer" she chirped behind me. 

"How many karats will my ring have?" 

"One for every step that you took in this tunnel" she continued as she slowly guided me forwards through the sewer. 

Sasha was still thunder struck. 

Bonnie cringed forwards behind Sasha, "we got this, bitch-" she finished as she sent a shove into Sasha's back. 

What happened was a series of terrible events. 

Even I wouldn't wish what happened to Sasha on my worst enemy. 

Not even Ana's ass deserved that. 

Bonnie must have added an extra umph into her seemingly friendly pat on the back, because Sasha's form when stumbling forwards, where she promptly tripped and landed hands and knees into a river of shit.