ch. 23

( Authors P.O.V )

 Haya leaned over the toilet as she puked waking up Jeff in the proses. He groaned at the sound of the puke hitting the water for the 10th time that night. She got up and stumbled to the doorway.

 ' I swear this baby is a pain...' She mouthed. Haya winced as the bay kicked. She put her arm out on the door frame to keep her balance. She almost fell and Jeff jumped a little ready to help her up. She sighed a silent sigh and walked back to bed. The blankets had a budge where the baby lay in her stomach.

 She now was 5 months pregnant and stayed in Jeff's room. Slendy said because of Alex she needs to stay by one of the guys, even Grinny and Smile, but go no where near Alex or haya alone.

 " guys! Masky's in trouble! Alex..he...he....He got him.." Hoodie rushed in. Haya bolted out the door. She ran right to where Alex was onto Masky and pried him off. Alex was about to stab her but remembered the baby.

 " you are so lucky you have that god forsaken baby!" He snapped. She smirked. Haya was pulled back and Alex was put in his room.

 " Haya...we have some news.." Slender said calmly putting a hand on her shoulder.

 ' What?' She thought. Slender was the only one that still heard her voice. Because she just thought he heard...he kinda read minds...he's kinda Slender Man...just a little bit.

 " We have found Alex is working with Jane and Jane's daughter" He announced.

 ' Jane has a daughter?!' She asked.

 " Yea...Jeff kinda got her pregnant and then left... she's like 19..." Slendy said.

 ' Jeff...you wouldn't do that to me..would you?' She mouthed to Jeff.

 " Jane was a mistake...you are not..I wouldn't ever do that." He promised. They all calmed down, Masky fixed himself, and they all went back to bed. Haya threw up one last time before passing out in the bathroom.

 She woke up with puke in her hair and she stunk. She got up and stripped. She took a fast shower, got out and was shocked to see Jeff panicking.

 " HAYA! Oh my god! You scared me so much!" Jeff ran and squeezed her. He forgot about the baby until he felt something kick his stomach. " ow! Dang that kids got some leg power..." Haya giggled and kissed Jeff's cheek. She went to walk out but Jeff grabbed her arm.

 ' Whats wrong Jeffy?' She mouthed worried and confused.

 " Alex..hes on the loose and I was to find you and hide us both...Jane and her daughter is here to. So lets go hide.." He pulled them to Bens room and they hid in the room behind the walk in closet. Haya's jaw hung open as she looked around. There was nothing but white. The ball room! The same mirror was in the middle but it showed pure blackness. The floor was green and white. The walls and room pure white. Haya started to back away from the mirror even though it called to her. Jeff looked at her curiously.

 ' J-jeff...' was all she mouthed before her old self stepped out of the mirror. Haya's voice, that one time and that one time only, came back.

 " Well well well. Look who's still chugging along....Haya, you need to stop and just let go." The brown haired girl spoke as she circled around the white haired, belly bloated teen.

 " What do you mean? I wont let anything stand in my way. Nothing scares me. Not even you." O.H (Old haya) giggled.

 " That's a lie. Your afraid of Loosing the man you don't even love. The man that has a baby inside you. Your afraid of loosing the baby. And most of all, even though he hates you to death, the one who KILLED you, your afraid to let Alex down. The one that killed you, me, mom, dad. Haya, Alex has planned everything. Even this. He has planned you and Jeff, Everything!" Haya was taken back...the younger her was right. She was afraid of all that.

 " I know what I am afraid of. No need to tell me. And see, you are still pure. Haven't hurt a fly. I on the other hand have. You have no clue what my fears are.  And honestly I wish I didn't even know them. I wish I could go back. But I get over it. Like I have with all of those." She said fearlessly. The girl stepped back into the mirror.

 " I'll be back. And I do...you will see me in the eyes of your child. Boy or Girl. I will be in them. I will hold everything you stood and stand for...have fun!" She giggled The mirror turned into a normal mirror that showed the white haired, red eyed, pale, bloated Haya. Her voice escaped her once more. Jeff rushed at her as she fell.  She was fine, but the mirror made her pass out. Jeff walked out spooked and saw that everything was normal and Alex was in his room. The mirror girl put everything back to normal, no one killing people. But a peaceful house.

 ( Hey guys! long chapter! Sorry for the break in between updates I know it wasn't a long break but still...I'm like half asleep and writing this, that's how bad I feel. Anyway! Thank you for all of those whon have and hopefully will read this! <3 ya!)