021

Heres a little bit of a Namjin chapter for ya'll 😉
-----------------------------------------------------

After Namjoon and I came back from the hospital we decided to stay at Jungkook and Jimin's house until Jimin is discharged cause I know Jungkook won't leave his side.

Jinnie" Namjoon sat beside me leaning his head on my shoulder.
"Yes Joonie?"

" I feel so bad..."
"Joon... how many times do I have to tell you, it's not your fault that Jimin found out, it's not your fault that he's in the hospital, please stop putting the blame on yourself. Seeing you upset makes me upset"

I cupped his cheeks in my hand and kissed his nose, his cheek, forehead and then lastly his lips.

" ohmygosh stop you're making me blush" he hid his face in my chest.
Laughing a little I pulled him closer to me and we both lay down on the couch.

"Joonie?"

" yes baby?" hearing him call me that nickname made me blush a little maybe a little horny butthatsjusthormones so I shrugged it off.

"Was I little too harsh on Hoseok... I almost hit him and gosh I feel so horrible!"
" Jinnie... maybe you were a little harsh but you were angry, I was a little angry too but maybe raising your fist at him was a little too much" he hugged me tighter.

"I know I feel bad, I was just... really angry, hearing that they did that behind Jimins back"

"Yeah I know" he sighed.

"It feels so weird, one minute everything is fine... I blink and everything is..." I couldn't continue because I felt a big lump in my throat and I was trying so hard to hold back a cry.

"Shhh baby it's alright, everything will be alright just close your eyes, lean your head on my chest and try to fall asleep ok?"

"Ok."

As I was trying to fall asleep the front door opened and then slammed shut.

Taehyung came in with teary red swollen eyes, he was crying.

"Tae? What's wrong" I sat up from Namjoons embrace .

"Hyung, i'm tired i'm gonna sleep, please don't wake me up or try and come into the room"
He walked down the hallway and I hear another door slam shut.

I turned to look a Namjoon and he had a questioning sad gaze like I.

"Is he alright should I check up on him?"
Namjoon said.

"I'll do it" I stood up and walked to his door.

But before opening it I leaned my head against the door trying to listen to any noise, I heard crys... he was crying.

"W-why can't I just find someone who l-loves me" I heard him say through sobs.

I immediately opened the door walked in to see Taehyung sitting on the floor leaning against the bed.

I sat down beside him and pulled him into my embrace.

"I-i thought I told you not to come in" he whispered

"Shut up dipshit, i'm trying to comfort you" I scoffed jokingly.

He gave a smile chuckle and leaned his head against my chest hugging me tight...

"Thank you hyung"

"Anything for you" I smiled stroking his head.