Chapter 24

I'm very sorry for late. My schedule is very hectic that I can no longer have time to write. I am really sorry for my busy schedule

***

Miki's POV

I'm having a bad day today. One of the reason that I don't want to attend this school is because of nee-san and ani. Too much attention I say. Being their sister is harmful already. I wish I got reincarnated as a villager, that'll be good. Simple life is the best life after all.

But that doesn't change the fact that I have a bad day.

"Your eyes shines as bright as the stars. No matter where you go, the world circles around you" a certain noble said with a cool(?) deep voice

You are really disgusting me. Can you please go find another girl?

I really want to act like an idiot but I also really want to be frank even though it cause attention. I find this type of attitude as annoying after all.

Should I act like a crazy person? Maybe I should.

"That's what father said to me too! Do you know that familiars can be dissect? Their guts can be used for medicine after all! It's a pity that they are rare but at least you can regenerate their body parts back, making it endless! But then again, if you are trying make a medicine, you have to be very careful or else it's cause the many lives of people. That's why I prefer chemicals since they have lower chance of accidents!!! Though just thinking living experiments makes me goes wilder!! I really want to record it!!" I started to show a weird face

Aahhh..... I can clearly see his face making something weird. I guess I should go with this?

Hmmm....

Maybe I should. They did regard me as a mad scientist in the past anyway. I guess I can go with the crazily mad scientist.

There is no way that I'll attract someone unless they know the real me.

"And also you know--!!" I was stopped by the boy in front of me.

"Can you shut your mouth?! I don't even understand a word you say! Crazy bastard!" he said as he pushes me away and leave.

That was a success.

Trying to court me, a stranger, is very unrealistic. You're definitely trying to get nee-san.

Fear can be a way to scare someone. Espcially fear of weirdlyness.

"To think they dare to disturb this prince's future sister-in-law. I have to say, very courageous" I heard a familiar voice in my back.

Ah... prince to think you will come out at this time. How very courageous you are.

The prince then look at me and sweetly smile. His golden eyes can really melt anyone. Ahh... He and nee-san are very the same. I have to agree with the king to be able to match two the same attitude.

"But to see you act like that? I am very surprised. To act like a crazy person. I see a new side of my dear future sister-in-law" he said as he narrowed his eyes while still retaining the sweet look.

Those eyes... he's mocking me. I really want to go home. After all there is no better place than home. I really want to go back.

I'm the type who is trying to be an ignorant after all.

"Julius-sama. Why watching, there?" I said as I try to become what he knows me.

He knows me as a girl who only says 4-5 words.

I'm the type who doesn't show her weakness except for laziness.

The prince smile wider that it will tear his face into two.

"I see~ So which is the real Miki? The one I know? or the one I just saw? Or maybe... neither?"

I knew that coming but I can't help but think that...

...you are very creepy.