CHAPTER 17 edited

CHAPTER 17

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I stiffly walked through the hallways searching for the right room. As soon as I find the familiar door I slam it open and stomped right in.

Silva and Zeno's eyes widen in surprise at my sudden entrance, but Silva stared at me for a second before cracking up.

"Your wife is crazy!" I pant having a hard time talking with the corset on. Zeno-San sipped his tea while looking at me amused, "I didn't think she'll dress me up like a doll!"

Silva-San continued to laugh his voice booming and echoing through the room, I just pulled on the red dress I was wearing uncomfortably. My frown on my face grew even more knowing I still wasn't able to see the person I came here for.

"Silva-San, Zeno-San, I actually wanted to talk to you two," I seriously state and look at the two with an stoic look.

Silva-San immediately stopped laughing and motion to the elegant couch across from him. I walked across the room and sat in it, but not before wincing, feeling the clothing tighten around my stomach even more.

"So, Nijika what did you want to talk to me about?" Silva questioned, his tone slightly colder than what he was using earlier. His feline like eyes narrowed as he watched me.

I felt intimidated by his look but confidently look into his eyes, "I would like to travel around with Killua," I say straight forwardly. Both Silva and Zeno-San look at me with narrowed eyes before sighing.

"As much as I would like to do that, I don't believe Kikyou would allow that."

I frowned, I'm starting to dislike this female Zoldyck. But I did notice Kikyou was protective of her children, actually it was scary how protective she was being, just listening to her talk I could see.

"Silva-San, I forgot to mentioned to you but in few days I presume my friends will also be arriving at the gate, I wanted you to know one of them will do anything to get Killua back, he's more persistent than I am," I explain thinking about Gon. I then turn towards Silva with an determined look. "And I am also willing to do anything to get a good punch out of that idiot..." I growl and crack my knuckles.

I then realize one thing, where is that guy? I've been here for at least a day but I haven't see him at all...

I narrowed my eyes and gave a stern look at Silva, "What are you doing with Killua? If it's him, he'll immediately notice I was in the mansion and run over," I growled thinking about my silver haired friend.

Silva stared at me with an unemotional expression, "Nijika I'll let Killua go when your friends pass the gate, but until then he'll need to stay in the dungeon."

"D-Dungeon?!"

Silva sighed and ran his hand through his long silver hair, "Before Killua 'ran away' he injured Milluki and Kikyou."

I nod, I was aware, Killua already told the story to Gon and I, "As a punishment for hurting his family he's currently getting tortured..."

My eyes widen in shock, my mind became blank as I clenched my fists and my teeth. My head dropped down as my hair covered my eyes.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Silva and Zeno shared looks as the powerful aura hit them full on.

'Unbelievable amount of aura! And so dark as well!' Zeno thought as he stared at the small female in front of him.

"You're torturing Killua?" Nijika growled, another wave of aura came out of her body and hit Silva and Zeno who calmly sat in their seat.