TWENTY-EIGHT

*sips tea*

~Brycin~

I walked out of the pack house and walked towards the woods. No one was here, well- no one is awake. It's two in the morning, and I need to visit him.

I made it in the woods and started to head towards the opening. I walked till I was in the middle and I looked around and I was surrounded by woods. I took a sniff to see if anyone followed me, but all I smelled was soil, woods, and running around food.

"Hagan." I said while I looked at one tree. "I needed to talk to you."

The tree started to snap in places and slowly branches started coming down and slowly I start to see him.

His black eyes match the sky and he walks off the tree. He lands on the grass and the grass softly move as the air from his shoes. He crosses his arms over his chest. "What."

"I need your help-"

"No." The ground started to move around me and I jumped back.

"Look, it's a eye for an eye. Listen." I saw his jaw clench and he sighed. He raised an eyebrow and I took that as my chance to talk.

"I know there's two more of your kind. Different ones."

His eyebrow raised higher and I continued. "But they are in the pack I want to take over."

"What kind?"

"For all I know, a fire one and earth one."

He looked at me with disbelief and I sighed. "I swear. I'm not lying to yo-"

"How should I know you're not. You've done it many times." He growled.

"This one I'm not."

"Okay, why do you need my help?"

"I need you to destroy this pack. Burn it to the ground." I growled. "And plus, I think the Alpha of all hybrids can succeed with this tiny task."

*******

~Aphrodite~

"You're what?!"

"I'm preg-"

"Wait what!?"

"I'm preg-"

"When!?"

"Where!?"

"Zeke! Cadmar! Shut up. I'm pregnant gosh." I said while I played with the grass. They stood in front of me with their mouth open.

Their purple eyes stared at me and then they looked at each other. "We need to tell dad." They both said and they were about to turn around and run but I yelled at them.

"What!? No! Stay here!"

"Aphrodite! This is big! Like really big!" Zeke said as he took a seat on the grass since he couldn't stop moving. Cadmar followed after and they both couldn't stop moving their hands and feet.