#1 Charlie Puth

Currently you were at the park surrounded by trees and blossoming flowers. It was oddly quiet since there was no one around but that added to the serenity and you enjoyed it nonetheless. You were dressed in a cute black blouse and black jeans and a pair of black Soviets, which somehow magically untied itself. 

You sighed putting your phone in your front pocket and crouched down to tie your left shoe lace. You were tieing (a/n: is that how it's spelt?) it bunny style because till date you never grasped the idea of the adult way of doing it.

You were almost done tieing them when you heard laughter that sounded like it came from a toddler. You looked up, the aforementioned statement confirmed, you watched a little girl run your way with an ice cream cone in her hands.

She was giggling  while looking behind her as she ran as fast as her little legs could carry her. At that moment you realised she was going run straight into you if you didn't move out of the way. But unfortunately you were too late and the little girl crashed straight into you causing you and her to fall to the ground.

You held the girl securely with your arms, not wanting her to get hurt by the ground once you both fell. You heard a muffled cry from the girl and you landed on the ground butt first, which hurt might I add. The girl was still in your arms when you heard a shout that came from a male.

"Charlee!"

"Chunky monkey!" The little girl hollered.

She wriggled her way out of your grip and ran toward the said person. You followed the direction she went in and your eyes fell upon a young male. He had brown hair that was styled up perfectly and a light scar that ran though his right eyebrow. He had green hazel coloured eyes which you immediately got lost in.

You were broken out of your introspection of this young male when you heard a voice beside you.

"Are you alright? I apologise on her behalf. Let me help you up." His voice was smooth and perfect and he layed a hand infront of you to take.

"Uh yeah...don't worry about it." You said shyly while taking his hand.

As you stood up, you felt something cold slide down your chest. You saw both the girl and the mysterious youth look at your chest. You blushed and looked at your chest to see what had caught their attention and what was the cause for the icy feeling. It was the ice cream.

You watched it slide and it fall to the ground with a squishing sound. Your blouse was a mess but that thought flew to the back of your mind as you quickly inquired if the girl was alright.

"Are you hurt?" You asked. She replied with a side to side notion of her head as she gripped onto the hem of the boys shirt. "I'll get you another, I promise." You spoke pointing to the melting ice cream.

She smiled brightly but the boy interjected, "It's fine you don't have to. In fact we should be compensating you, your shirt's a mess." He smiled, giving a head notion to your shirt. "The names Charlie." He put out a hand.

"That's not necessary, I was about to go home anyway and I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you." You took his hand engaging in a gentle hand shake.

His hand was soft and welcoming and it sent shivers down your spine, none like you've ever felt before. He broke away from the hand shake and removed his jacket.

"Here." He handed you the piece of clothing. "You got any tissues Charlee? "

She gave a little mumble and put her hand in her pocket then she took it out again with a handful of tissue, that you assumed was meant for the ice cream. She handed it to you and you gave her an audible thanks as you proceeded to wipe away the stray lumps of ice cream.

Once you did so you chucked the tissue in a nearby trash can and put on the jacket that Charlie lent to you. The little Charlee then ran into you and engulfed you into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was muffled. You giggled and looked at Charlie who was smiling at you.

"It's fine, little Charlee." You ruffled her hair. "Now let's get you another ice cream." You said as she shouted with excitement tugging on your arm.

You chuckled at her excitement and looked at Charlie, who gave her hair a ruffle.

"She's cute." You watched her saunter to the ice cream parlour.

"Yeah and she has the same name as me." He chuckled.

You smiled at his dorkiness. You just met this boy and it already seems like he has a spell on you. You hoped that this chance encounter would lead to more in the future.

"Is it alright if I take your number?" Charlie spoke shyly breaking the silence. " Uh..you know to take you out another time as an apology for this?" He looked straight ahead.

You smiled, knowing this was the hope you wanted for another encounter.

"Yeah, I'll be happy to give it to you." You said tucking your hands in the pocket of his jacket.

He smiled and took out his phone and handed it to you. You punched in your number and gave him back his phone. He gave you a little smirk and tugged on your arm pulling you toward the ice cream parlour.

"A chance encounter. Life, fate and coincidence sure have weird ways of meeting. I know this encounter will be the blossom of many great moments."  you thought.

--------
A/n: ugh this sucks so bad but I wanted to write a Charlie Puth oneshot bcoz I'm crazy about him. Well if you guys make it this far don't forget to vote and comment!  ^-^
P.S. I know this is a anime oneshot book but I just had to.