Chapter 100 💙🤙🏽

Janae

One minute I am sitting in Mama's house with Lisa having my favorite meal, and the next minute I'm sitting in a puddle of liquid. I looked down and sure enough, my water broke.

Lisa looked down at me as she came back with seconds and nearly dropped her plate. I started laughing, making her get mad and serious.

Calling Mama into the kitchen they both panicked. After I finally got up, and told them someone had to get my baby bag, Lisa called Bully. Told him to come to Mamas house for my keys.

I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be. Lisa and I made it to hospital where I would be having my water birth as requested. I was beginning to feel the contractions now, but they were very few.

"Where is David?" I asked Lisa as the nurse helped me change into more comfortable clothes I had packed.

"Stuck in traffic, he should be here soon"

Bully has stepped out to check on his whereabouts as I changed.

"You're doing good with these contractions mama" the nurse helped me sit on the fitness ball.

She held my hands and I breathed through the contraction. I had a million thoughts running through my head, I wanted to walk around but right now I knew I couldn't.

"Get the fuck off me before I clap both y'all!" Dave burst into the room with hospital security on him.

"Baby!" I got excited as I sat on the fitness ball with the nurse still coaching me.

"Sir" one the security men spoke to Dave.

"Bozo get out my woman's room, you invading our mothafuckin privacy" Dave was pissed.

Lisa walked up to the security, to try and diffuse the problem.

"He needs to sign in" one of the said.

Dave had walked up to me and bent down to my level. Pressing his forehead against mine, I chuckled a little. The nurse let go of my hands and tapped Dave to take over.

"I'll go take care of that, come with Lisa" the nurse walked out with everyone.

"Why do you have to be so extra"

"You're in labor, I'm not taking no chances. Fuck them.. All this bread I'm spending for a water birth, they better go get me a bottle of Ace the way these niggas is acting"

I just started laughing but it was cut short by a contraction. Squeezing Dave's hands, I moaned through it.

"Breathe baby, breathe" Dave spoke softly.

I continued to moan through it, letting it pass. The nurse walked back in with my midwife.

"Oh hello daddy to be" the midwife smiled.

"Hello" Dave smiled.

"We need to check your wife's dilation, in the mean time they will be getting the tub prepared for you Janae" she spoke softly. 

Dave helped on to the bed and laid me back, as they check me I knew I wasn't dilated that much.

"About 6 centimeters, you can begin prepping her for the tub that might speed up the process" she smiled.