Chapter 16: Kidnaped...Again?

Hey guys! So look at this BEAUTIFUL
and MAGNIFICENT cover! As I've said thousand of times, y'all are so creative and cool! I feel that I have the best readers in the wattpad world! She sent me two covers! That one up there and the one down here! Aren't they awesome! The creator is MariamAkber ! Remember, if you make me a cover, just tell me! Because I love y'alls work!

Hey guys! So look at this BEAUTIFUL and MAGNIFICENT cover! As I've said thousand of times, y'all are so creative and cool! I feel that I have the best readers in the wattpad world! She sent me two covers! That one up there and the one down here! A...

I wake up on the couch

I wake up on the couch. Luckily I was by myself. Me and Noah spent all of yesterday in the bathroom. For some reason I couldn't stop crying, everything was just happening so fast and I couldn't take it.

I wonder why Noah was so nice yesterday. It was just SO not like him. I don't know what's gotten into him, but I like this Noah better. I like the caring and nice Noah.

Of course that Noah couldn't last for long. "Y'all need to learn to shut y'alls fucking mouths." Noah says as they all walk into the living room.

I sit up. "Hey Thalia." Daniel says smirking at me. I smile. "Hello! Good morning!" I say standing up.

"You are extra cheery today." Aaron says stretching. "Meaning she's more annoying." Noah says rolling his eyes. "I'm not annoying." I say crossing my arms. "You are childish so childish!" He laughs.

"Thalia isn't childish, sometimes she just acts like a child."
"Shane, that is the meaning of childish."
"This is why you shouldn't talk when we are having an important conversation, Shane."
"But this isn't an important conversation! We are just talking about how childish Thalia is!"

"Are you saying I'm unimportant? Excuse me, I'm the only person that at least cleans up a little in this house! Plus I've been cooking y'all ramen noodles cuz Aaron refuses to seat foot in the kitchen!" I yell.

"Why you always demanding for attention, stutter girl?" Noah asks. "I'm not!" I disagree. "Noah is right. You need to much attention from Noah. You are a attention hog!" Daniel says.

"What? I don't need any of Noah's attention," I say, there is a knock on the door. Nobody moves, they stare at me expectingly. "I guess I'll get it." I say walking towards the door, I open it.

"Hello there." An old man says. "Uhh hi." I say, awkwardly waving. "Aren't you just the prettiest thing!" He says walking into the shack.

"Umm sir you don't want to do that." I say.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"
"Hello sir."
"Are you going to come in here and yell for us to get off your lawn?"
"Jason, what the heck?"
"Are you going to take our stuff?"
"PLEASE DONT STEAL MY FORKS! TAKE THALIA AND NOAH! OR BETTER, TAKE JASON!"
"Who the fuck is this wrinkled old thing? No what even is this wrinkled old thing?"

I stare at Noah, that is so rude. "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry sir!" I say to the old man. "It's fine pretty lady!" He says. "Pretty lady? What the heck? Don't call her that. She is prettier than pretty so don't call her pretty! OKAY MAN?!" Noah yells.

"Awww I'm pretty?" I ask. "What are you talking about?" He asks. "You called me pretty!" I say. "No, I didn't. Shut up." He says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm so sorry sir. Here, this is for you. I'm so sorry for my RUDE friends." I say handing him one of the bracelets I had made a few nights ago.

"Awww thank you ma'am!" He says putting it on. "STOP GIVING THOSE STUPID BRACELETS TO EVERYONE YOU MEET!" Noah yells.

"Don't mind him. He's just jealous cuz I never have him one." I say to the old man. "What? No I'm not!" Noah says. "Mhmm..." I hum. "I'm not! Stop assuming things! I don't want one of your dumb bracelets!" He says.

"My bracelets are not dumb. People come here just to buy my bracelets." I say. "Yeahhh sure." Noah says.

"So sir, what are you doing here?" David asks. "Don't be so rude! But actually, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I've come to kidnap you." The man says. "Excuse me?" I ask. "What?" He asks. "I thought you said- nothing. I must be hearing things." I say.

"Don't worry pretty lady! It's fine!" He says. "I'm going to go cook some ramen noodles cuz, I want to and I do what I wanna! Nobody owns me!" I say.

"Well actually-" Shane starts. "Shut up." I say. "Would you like some, sir?" I ask. "Yes please and thank you." He says smiling. I walk to the kitchen.

I start making some ramen noodles on the nasty ass stove. It is sad that we don't even have a microwave. I want some pizza, but I always want pizza so it's not like it is new.

The old man comes into the kitchen. "Hello pretty lady." He says. "Hello, uhh I don't know your name." I say. "That does not matter." He says.

"Oh, well my name is Thalia." I say. "I know." He says. "Uhh..." I say, this guy is starting to creep me out. The old guy opens the door that was in the kitchen that leads outside.

"Ouuu look at that, it's a kangaroo!" He says. "A kangaroo? What?! Where!? Let me see! They should not be here!" I say walking over to the door.

He pushes me out of the door, then everything went black. I had hit my head on the concrete outside.