Indecisive

[Kilo in MM]

'I love her, no I don't love her'

Everything been going perfect, king been giving us quarter million dollar drops so we making 3x as much money even though the risk is higher, we be having one duffel bag with like 15 bricks in it, if shit happen to go left we all getting wacked with 25 to life. I'm not going out like that though so I'm not buggin, if the jakes flash they lights behind us we pushing the pedal to the floor and doing the dash until 12 get off our ass.

"You coming back over tonight?" Zara asks, I be over here more than my own spot. I practically moved in this bitch I got my own half of the closet and everything in this jawn. Me and zara feelings for each other grow stronger everyday and the intensity of the sexual tension is getting harder to ignore, it's getting harder for me to keep my composure but I'm doing my best cause I don't wanna rush her into something she not ready for.

"Maybe" I smirk tying the laces to my timbs.

"Quit playing with me" She pouts.

"I'm foreal I might be too tired" I say standing up tucking my .45 in my balmains.

"We just gone have to see then huh?" She smirks.

"I guess we will"

"What you doing in these parts?" I smile slapping hands with renaldo, kings second and last son. We was all the way over in Brooklyn in front of the courts.

"Business you know how this shit go" He smiles.

"Nigga you at a dice game" I laugh.

"Yea, I made it my business to take these niggas money" He laughs picking up the dice.

"What you over here for?" He asks shooting the dice.

"Business" He picks up his money before twisting his lips giving me a knowing look.

"Just business?" He smirks.

"I may or may not have slid on one of my lil bk babies" I smirk shrugging.

"I see you out here playboy, got jawnts in every borough huh?" He laughs.

"Something like that" I chuckle.

"So wassgoodie let's hit the strip and make it rain on this beautiful sunny afternoon" It was late March and the sun was shining more as the air was beginning to get warmer.

"Let's go, you drove over here or what?"

"Nah I had one of my lil bk babies drop me off" He smirks and I shake my head laughing.

"C'mon my shit right across the street" I tell him walking away from the courts.

"The Aston Martin, that's you?" I nod as we cross the street.

"This jawnt clean as fuck"

"Cost me a couple bands but it was worth it"

We walk in the stripclub seeing it wasn't too many people in here since it was late in the afternoon. We took two seats right in front of the main stage as one the performers walked out, I grab a pre rolled backwood from behind my ear while digging in my pockets searching for a lighter.

"You gotta lighter?" I ask renaldo who was puffing on the hookah. He dug in his pocket pulling out a red bic passing it to me. Tucking the backwood between my lips I cuff my hand over the fire as I lit the backwood, inhaling I let the smoke ease down my lungs.

"Yeaaa!" Renaldo cheers throwing hundreds as the girl dropped to the floor in a split. I threw a couple bills as she twerked her left ass cheek.

"She talented" Renaldo said blowing out smoke from the hookah.

"She thick as fuck" I chuckle taking another pull from the blunt.

The vibration in my pocket tore me from the show, reaching in my pocket I pull out my phone answering it without looking at the caller i.d.

"Who this?" I cough.

"So my number not saved in ya phone?" Zara spoke and a smile instantly spread across my face.

"I ain't look at the caller i.d"

"Where you at, why the music so loud?"

"I'm having a few drinks at the stripclub" I respond inhaling from the backwood.

"At the stripclub?"

"At the stripclub" I clarify chuckling.

"Soooo.. you left me, to go to the stripclub?"

"No I left you to go handle business in Brooklyn" I exhale.

"Well come back to manhattan I miss you" She whines, I knew she had a pout on her face just by her voice.

"Tonight I promise, let me call you back" The dial tone sounds and I shake my head stuffing my phone back in my pocket.

"Ayo ma, come here" I wave over a thick dark skin stripper.

"Wassup you want a dance?" She asks standing in front of me.

"Only if you want these bands" I smirk holding up a stack of hundreds.

Me and renaldo drove back to manhattan and split ways once we got back to Harlem. I went over to ash spot since I knew everybody was over there.

"Who getting zoed?" I laugh walking in the apartment.

"Tee weak ass" Ash smirks. They both had controllers while cole and kil sat watching.

"Where you been at all day nigga?" Kil questions as I sat in one of the reclining chairs.

"Brooklyn"

"What was you doing over there?"

"Damn nigga you question me more than my jawn" I laugh.

"You gotta jawn?" Cole asks surprised.

"More like a melanin queen" I smirk.

"You talking like you love shorty or sum" Ash smirks scoring another touchdown.

"Shit I might" I chuckle.

"Anything really is possible if you turning in yo player card" Tee laughs.

"Nigga I was just playing I don't know if I love her and I'm not turning in my player card no time soon you know I'm baby Hugh Hef" I slap hands with ash as we all laugh.

"Hold up though did you just say I don't know if I love her, issa yes or no nigga" Cole laughs shaking his head.

"Sometimes I feel like I do sometimes I feel like I don't, I'm indecisive" I shrug.

"Nah you just scared"

"That too" I agree making us all laugh.