Chapter 23: Sora's Dad

"What was that for?! I was perfectly fine." You groaned as you stepped into the hotel room.

"Someone almost molested you. You should be thankful that I saved you from that creep!" He exclaimed.

"But still-"

"Shut up," He rolled his eyes and lay back down on the bed.

"Jimin...." You called out but he ignored you while surrounding himself with pillows.

"Jimin-ah I'm bored." You said pulling his legs to get his attention but still, he ignored you.

"Go entertain yourself." He groaned not moving from his position on the bed.

You pursed your lips, "Jiminnn...." you whined but he still failed to reply.

"Fine." You grunted and angrily took out your phone.

Dad- 3 messages

Eunha- 2 messages

Dad

Dad: How's everything?

Dad: Have you guys landed?

Dad: Are you in the hotel now?

You: Yes dad. We're safe don't worry, but Jimin is a pain in the ass

You: I hate him

You: Let meee come home.

Dad: NO

You: DAD

Dad: Have fun suffering :)

Eunha

Eunha: Are you awake?

Eunha: :/

You: HEELLOOO

Eunha: Are you drunk this early in the morning!?

You: You remember I don't drink right? 🙄

Eunha: Yeah because you get drunk easily.

You: -.-

You: Hmmm whatever.

Eunha: Is he ignoring you?

You: What?

Eunha: It's so obvious. You only message me when he's ignoring you.

You: Was it so obvious? What? I mean maybe I wanted to talk to you...

Eunha: You only talk to me when it's nighttime

You: pffttt, no I don't ;)

Eunha: stop with the wink emoji 💁‍♂️

Jimin turned to sneak a peek at what you were doing. When he saw you were messaging Eunha he rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at you so you would stop playing on your phone.

It hit you right in the face.

Your phone flew out your hands as you fell backwards from the force of the pillow hitting your face.

"Are you being serious right now?!" You shirked while slowly standing up and picking up your phone.

"We're going out."

"Why?-"

"I'm hungry okay?" He snapped and you just shrugged. Can't turn down food.

"Quickly change your clothes and don't take forever, I'll be waiting for you downstairs in the lobby." He said before going out of the hotel room.

You picked shorts and a plain black shirt and quickly changed into them.

You finished changing and were about to leave when something in Jimin's luggage caught your eye.

"It's his diary." You grinned and opened the book.

Just as you were about to turn the first blank page, your phone rang and interrupted you.

"Hello?-"

"Come down and help me. Now." Jimin said in a hurried voice before abruptly hanging up.

"I will look inside you later." You carefully placed the book back in his luggage where you found it.

"He's such an annoying guy." You groaned while quickly slipping on your shoes before leaving your hotel room with your room key and a small sling bag.

| Lobby |

"

Jimi-" You quickly shut your mouth when Jimin rushed to you and cut you off.

"Shhhhh...Sora's Dad is at this hotel lobby-"

"So?" You shrugged while walking towards the entrance, it wasn't my problem.

"Hide me?" He whispered as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Ummm Jimin..." You trailed. Your heart racing from the close contact. He just looked at the ground as you both continued walking.

"Why are you so afraid of him?" You asked and he looked up to see you.

"Because he was the one who set me and Sora up. He was pretty mad when I decided to break up with his daughter..." Jimin muttered.

"You can let go of me now. We're out the building." You said and he immediately let go of you.

"So where should we eat?" He asked.

You tapped your chin in thought. "Anywhere that sells sandwiches would be good". You replied and he nodded his head.

"There's a cafe across the road." He pointed in the direction of the cafe. You nodded your head and smiled.

"Perfect! But do we really have to walk?" You frowned.

"Yes." He said

"Ugh. Luckily there's no cameras around filming our every-"

"What do you mean? Taehyung gave me these cameras to film ourselves..."

"What? Ugh. How am I supposed to kill you when we're fighting now? I can't hold a camera and fight at the same time. Is it filming?" You raised an eyebrow and folded your arms.

"You would kill me?" He scoffed before adding in, "And yes it's filming. So say sorry now."

"No. Why should I? You don't deserve my forgiveness". You shook your head like a defiant child. He just laughed because he expected that.

-

Edited.