Chapter 12

I pressed my back closer to his chest, wanting to feel that heartbeat against my skin. His arms around me tightened, yet he was still asleep because of his calm heartbeat.

It wasn't sunny outside today, just perfect. The birds were quiet, as if they didn't have any song to sing. It was all a beautiful day, but not completely. The bastard behind me wasn't contributing to today's beauty.

I rubbed my bottom against his lower half and a low, warning hiss vibrated from behind me. Yes, a reaction! I did it again, a determined grin playing on my lips as my eyes shone with excitement.

"What do you want?" he whispered sleepily, his arms around my waist becoming tighter. I shivered, loving his sleepy voice. Is there ever a time that Sebastian isn't alluring? Apparently not.

"I'm bored! And hungry! And bored!" I whined, rubbing against him more.

He suddenly flipped us around, with him pinning me underneath him. "Oh, I am liking this now." I purred and rubbed myself against him. His body trembled a little and he closed his eyes, taking very deep breaths.

When he opened his eyes, I froze and stopped rubbing against him. His eyes had drifted to their ice blue, almost very light silver colour. His inviting lips had turned into a sinister smirk and his hands gripped my hands above my head tightly, pinning them onto the bed effortlessly.

My soul's whispers picked up and had gotten louder at the same time that I started struggling under him. "Let me go." I whispered cautiously.

He snickered lightly, but it was bone-chilling. He moved one hand towards the hem of my singlet and without wasting time, he slid it off me. It stopped around my elbows because he was holding my wrists, so he didn't want to move.

I hissed threateningly, my fangs bared at him and my eyes flashing to their very light, almost glowing gold. "Stop it. Get off me!" I thrashed underneath him, but the jerk had pressed his body closer to mine. I didn't want to be around him when he was like that. It didn't settle well with me.

His eyes eyed my half-naked chest lustfully, and then he licked his lips. He leaned his head down, and he began placing kisses on my stomach and up to my neck, taking his time and moving at a leisurely pace. I continued thrashing, but then I stopped when I felt his sharp fangs poking my belly.

"Stop struggling." he commanded. My left eye twitched and my soul began warning me not to do it. I kicked my legs around and wiggled harshly from side to side, wanting to show him a piece of my mind.

"Get off, you moron! You command me?! You seriously command ME?! Get the hell off me!" I hissed, the sound echoing in his room as I felt my fangs lengthen and my eye turn to their deadly silver colour.

I winced when he tightened his hands on my wrists and I swear I felt my bones press together painfully. I bit my lower lip, not wanting to whimper or let a defeated sound out.

"What?" he smirked, moving down to kiss my jaw. "What happened?" he was mocking me, teasing me and wanting me to lash out at him.