~Sixteen~

A/N: WOAH THIS CHAPTER IS LONG!!! Sorry xD xD

The words on Harry's note to me were stuck in my head for the whole morning. Even at work, doing all my favourite jobs, all I could ever think about was Harry's note.

I'll never forget this, Leah. Thank you so much.

You are truly wonderful.

Harry x

He called me wonderful. And he ended his message with an 'x'. I was still finding it so hard to believe.

It wasn't until I was returning from a bathroom break when my thoughts were finally drawn away from Harry's little letter. Because, as I passed my handbag on my way out of the bathroom, I decided to quickly switch my phone on to check the time – but my eyes immediately widened as I realized that I had three missed calls, and that I'd also received a message saying the I had one new voicemail.

Frowning, I unlocked my phone and quickly checked my logs – my eyes widening even further as I saw that two of the three missed calls were from Libby, and the last one was from...Harry.

Wow...

Unsure about which of the two of them had left me the voicemail, I decided to listen to that first. I quickly dialled my voicemail and held the phone to my ear – with the automated voice telling me that the voicemail was received only a couple hours ago.

"Hi Leah, it's Harry," the sound of Harry's voice came to me unexpectedly, "I guess you're at work now, so...you're probably not sure what's going on. But can you please call me when you can? I just..." I heard him sigh, "I want to make sure you're OK. I'll talk to you later...hopefully."

By the time his voicemail ended, my eyebrows were knitted together in a deep, confused frown.

What exactly was he talking about? What's been going on? Why would he want to check in with me and see if I'm OK?

As puzzling as the voicemail was – I couldn't help wondering if the two missed calls from Libby might have been relating to the work I did at the wedding, and even though she didn't leave me a voicemail, I decided to return her call first – in case what she had to say was more important. Before that, though, I dropped my phone in my bag and went back into the shop where I found Christa sorting out some old stuff behind the counter.

"Hey, Christa?"

"Yes, Leah?" She turned to me and smiled.

"I saw on my phone just now that I had two missed calls from Libby," I explained to her, "can I take a few minutes to call her back? In case she wanted to talk about the wedding?"

"Oh, of course you can, love," she said with a nod, "go right ahead."

"Thank you," I smiled at her before quickly returning to the back room and pulling out my phone once more – calling Libby's number and holding the phone to my ear – waiting for her to pick up.

"Oh, Leah! Thank God!" Libby answered after three rings – sounding a little stressed for some reason, "I thought you weren't returning my calls because you were furious with me and refused to acknowledge my existence."

"What?" I asked her with a laugh, "Libby...what do you mean? Why would I be furious?"

"Wait...you don't know what's been going on for the past couple of hours..?" She asked.

"No?" I frowned a little, "What's been going on?"

"Leah, I'm so, so, so sorry," was the first thing she said, "but I...late last night, I...I went to work on posting all the pictures I took from the wedding on my Facebook page," she began to explain, "I posted pictures I took all the way back from where you were arranging all the reception flowers at the set-up in the morning, and up to the actual reception itself."