One shot whateva : Zene

Gene's POV
We sat on our couch, cuddling. It was yet another day on Love~Love Paradise. After we started dating Zane kept coming over much more frequently, and I can't say I don't like it, I love it. Sometimes he stays over for the night. Sometimes he stays for a couple of days. Zane had also helped me redeem Aphmau's and everyone else's trust. I have to agree, I did some horrible things to them, I wasn't the best big brother, and I was a asshole . But I've changed and acknowledged my mistakes and I'm trying to do some good to this world nowadays . And my reward for my mistakes was hate. But now, I have a reward for acknowledging my mistakes and trying to do good : I have my sweet little Zane. He was lying on top of me, his head on my chest, as we watched Titanic together. After a while we came to the nude drawing scene. Of course nothing inappropriate was shown but a heavy blush crept up onto my face as I imagined Zane in the girl's place.

I suddenly looked down as Zane paused the movie and looked up at me. He had a serious expression on his face. "Gene.....," he began, my breath got caught up in my throat. Then finally after the longest 5 seconds of my life, he asked"Why are you blushing?"

I stuttered , unable to form any figure of speech. A deeply sorrowful look swam across his face, a lone tear fell from his ice blue eye. "Do you not like me more than her?" . My heart broke . " NO It's ju-just...." The blush grew rapidly. A light of hope burned in his expression. "What?". I couldn't take it anymore, " I IMAGINED YOU NUDE OKAY???" I yelled in frustration and embarrassment.

An awkward silence quivered between us, I just couldn't take it anymore....

I pulled down his mask and kissed him .... with tongue.

The EnD