Back in town// The Noah Carson Specialty.

"Okay come on, just give me a gist of the song you're going to sing. I've never heard of Halsey." Taylor whined, stomping her feet as we sat on the benches outside of the dressing room.

"Nope." I stated as the song as Mi Gente by J Balvin and Willy William came on over the speakers in the store. I shrieked and instantly got up and began to dance and sing, "Si el ritmo te lleva a mover la cabeza Ya empezamos cómo es. Mi música no discrimina a nadie. Así que vamos a romper."

"You know Spanish?" Taylor asked incredulously as I climbed onto the bench and used my phone as a microphone. I nodded and made her stand up with me and we began just dancing like we weren't in the middle of the store.

"Hello ladies. Do you by any chance know the song gas pedal?" Two men appeared out of know where and we both exchanged looks before nodding.

Without thinking, Taylor and I began singing the song and dancing on top of the bench, the guys laughed with wide grins as we danced along, "H-h-h-h-holy shhh..." I yelled and Taylor grinned.

"Slow down, grab the wall. Wiggle like you tryna make yo ass fall off. Hella thick, I wanna smash 'em all, now. Speed up, gas pedal,gas pedal,gas pedal,gas pedal." She sang and and I clapped for her while I tried to contain my laughter.

"Black money, let them ho's say amen I'm just tryna make it clear boy Ray-Bans. I'm a great man, whoa, say it friend. I play a whole late night DJ amen." I threw my hands up as I danced,

Taylor and I began to rap in unison, "Room full of boppers, tell them give me topper. Beat it, beat it up, now no one hit the coppers I'm S-A-G-E, who would like to know? Fe-fi-fo-fum, large me in yo throat."

I stopped and she continued, "West-side, baby, do what you do and you gotta tell what that shit do. It's, pretty mobbing, just the way that I grew. I'd be steppin' up in the club, then make 'em drop to my shoe. And you mad cause I spoon, but I don't give a fork." I stopped and broke down laughing as Taylor jumped down and began making one of the guys dance.

The one who wasn't dancing was forced to finish the next verse which resulted in Taylor and I hyping him up, cheering him on, "She a trick for a dollar bill and her boyfriend a bitch, call him Tyler Perry. Eugh, I'm in a black bat, lookin' scary. On my way to the cake, no bake-ery. Oops, bakery, never been no fake in me. Lead her to the bathroom, she askin', "Where you takin' me?". Uh, tell her "Slow down, baby, I'm too turnt up, it's finna go down, baby" When you hit the stage, the people do a 180. When I hit the stage, man, the club wanna pay me. Uh, you so fugazzi." He laughed and the other guy started.

He slung an arm around my shoulder as the guys all walked out in their suits. "Got a white bitch with me, call that hoe slim shady, uh, guys 'su so crazy. Got two hoes with me, make my old bitch hate me, uh. All about my payment, you say we gettin' money, that's an understatement, uh."

Taylor and I began singing the chorus again and when we were done, we exchanged grins and couldn't contain our laughter anymore.

"Yes girls! Work it!" Cole let out a whistle then Jude and Asher slapped his chest and gave him a 'what the fuck' look. I stopped for a moment and my eyes trailed Asher from head to toe. Holy shit he is one good looking man, and a suit amplifies that by like twenty. My jaw nearly dropped and he smirked at me, making me cheeks tinge bright pink before he turned away and started talking to the man who's fitting their suits. I ran a hand through my hair before walking over to Jude. He smiled at me and I placed my hands on his shoulders and smiled back.

"You look great, b." I stated and wiped the little strings off his shoulders.

"Thanks, princess." He sighed and pulled me into a hug. We stayed there for a moment before we pulled away. I sighed and pulled my best friend into another hug. I really have missed him. "You okay?" He pulled away from me, looking concerned. I nodded with a small smile. "You sure."

"Yeah, I just missed..normal." I tried to explain and he nodded. I sighed and turned to face the mirror. I began to readjust my hair to make it look normal. I saw Asher smirk in the a background against the wall, back in his normal black jeans and v-neck white shirt and that fucking leather jacket.

I gave him a crooked half-smile but my face dropped when I turned and looked back, only to see Will, the day of the car accident, his clothes torn, drenched in blood, his face tore up, and he limped towards me.

My breaths became rapid and I quickly turned around to see if he was actually there, of course he wasn't. I crashed into a rack of clothes and quickly rushed to fix it while I slowly backed out of the room.

"Noah, Noah what's wrong?" Jude reached for me but it wasn't Jude. It was Patrick, with a bullet hole on his forehead, he looked different. More pale, cold...lifeless.

I pushed him back and Asher stepped towards me but I held out my hand stopping him, "Stop it, Jamie." I blurted as his face morphed into my foster father.

Everyone stopped at my words, I closed my eyes then opened them again and everyone was back to normal. "I-I'm sorry I..." I didn't even know what to say, I just turned and ran out of the building. The Noah Carson Specialty.