26

your;

"Don't worry! We'll make sure Yoongi comes to visit you!" Namjoon smiles after we finish eating and are about to part ways.

"Thanks" I say with a little smile.

"I'm going to walk her home if you don't mind" Yoongi says and I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Of course. Be safe" bang pd says and I clench my fists inside my pocket as he gives me a smile.

They all get in the car and drive away.

"Are you sure you're okay. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight knowing you're not" Yoongi sighs as he pushes back a strand of my hair.

"I'm okay" I say as I push my way into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you and I'll always be here when you need someone so please don't push me away" I say and he moves his head back to look at my face.

"Of course I know that and why would I push you away?" he says softly.

"Good and I'm just saying." I say as I bury my face into his chest and hug him tightly.

I didn't want to let go.

"Is that what this was all about? Did pd nim say something about me like I'm actually going to push you away or something?" He asks.

I accept defeat as I nod into his chest.

"God y/n please don't ever think that. You know I love you and I'll always tell you when things get too hard" he says as he rests his chin on the top of my head and squeezes me tightly.

"Okay" I mumble.

When he pulls back he kisses me and shoves his hands into his pockets.

"Let's get you home alright" he says and I nod and begin to follow him in the direction of our apartment.

Once we get there he walks me up then leans against the door frame.

"I'll call you whenever I'm free, I promise" he says.

"I understand that you'll be very busy now. You don't need to worry about me. Just make sure things go well at work" I say and Yoongi nods and gives me a smile.

"I love you. Goodnight" Yoongi says as he leans forward and pecks my lips.

"I love you too. Be careful" I say and he nods then leaves.

I shut and lock the door then let out a sigh.

Alone again.

They say home is where the heart is but without Yoongi it just feels so cold and lonely.

I walk over to the piano and sit down.

Placing my fingers on the keys, I close my eyes and lean my head back then begin to play our song.

The melody rang in my ears and stung my heart.

Memories of when Yoongi and I first started dating flashed inside my mind.

We've always been so strong together and even though I don't want to admit it,

things are changing.