Contest 2 Winners FINAL

Early Bird

Supernatural_Nalu

Hidden-Nature

Top Design

Inokori

Your graphic has very unique style and I love it so much! The blending is amazing but I can't see the title and the gradients very well. However I do like the font you use for your quote because it stands out very well and adds a upbeat vibe to it.

kokodaes

Magnificent. That's what I thought when I first saw your entry. Everything was neat and all. But the cover you make made me thinks that it's a contest theme for colors. I mean, I get the affects you did and everything. But this is really the first impression it gives me. However, don't take it the wrong way, I love it! Overall you did an amazing job and you deserve a place for top designs.

Best Quote/Subtitle

Janeex

Inokori

Top Enhancer

shisehun

Amazing affect used. I was awed by the cover!

Not_So_Sugoi_Rui

Nice affect and it blends a lot. The cover is very neat, but I think your overusing the affect a little bit. Overall it's a decent cover.

Best Font

Lonelycute

the title is just...wow! it's fits so much!!

Best Inprovements

Baka_Neko-Chan910

Oh my gosh, you're improving a lot! Again! Nice manipulation by the way!

Before I announced the winner, I just wanted to say all of you did an amazing job so don't be sad if you lose!

Honorable Mentions

anniene-

Ah, a very nice blend with the cover, and the title and subtitle is nice...overall good cover! However, I don't think flood is a weather (I feel so stupid saying this idk if it is??)

Not_So_Sugoi_Rui

Okay, those cover deserved third place, however, in my opinion you're overusing the affect that gives an unnatural look on the cover (I do that too ;-;)

Shokraphic_

the cover is very calm and reminds me of winter, nice job! But I feel like you only add a few details and font on the picture, maybe some affects. But nonetheless a good work! (p.s this cover is my personally one of my favs)

s this cover is my personally one of my favs)

Third Place

-Lynwa

I.  Loved. Your. Cover!! It clearly depicts about sunshine and the subtitle make so much sense! P.S I love the font and gradient too!

lan-san

Quality work again! The way the thunder works is amazing. However, I think it's a little bit too dark, but still a good cover!

 However, I think it's a little bit too dark, but still a good cover!

Second Place

Inokori

Like I said, the cover is very unique but the font usage could be improved. I like how you blend in with the character it just very aesthetically pleasing! (my face was so amazed when I first saw the cover for your graphic book)

shisehun

I love the manipulation you did! It makes looks like it's raining and everything fits so much!

.

.

.

Ok...

ARE YOU READY?!

OUR FIRST PLACE WINNER IS!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

kokodaes!

The cover is truly magnificent and I adored it when I first saw it, and oh my gosh, I totally squealed over the amazing quality! However, when I first saw it I honestly think this is a entry for color themed because I didn't see any weather-ish in it, but after reading the explanation, I get the affect you did (sort of xD)

For all the contestant that won, please comment down for the prizes! Comment," I claim my prizes." if you wanted your prize. Comment "I decline my prize." If you don't want it.

Please specify the details and don't just say," I claim my prize." and that's it, talk about the details and others.

PRIZE IS GONE AFTER A WEEK, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR PRIZES AFTER THAT DATE.