|1|

"the quiz is worth 75 points and it is 25% of your grade. you may start now." professor kim announced.

the students responded in unison as they scanned through the questionnaire and began to answer the questions diligently while the professor was checking attendance from his front desk.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

kim taehyung sighed as he loosened his tie and tensed his aching back for having sat so long. it was finals week and he hadn't slept for three days in a row to examine his students' papers. being an art teacher surely might lose him some of years of his life, the stress he got because of some students taking lightly about the subject had pissed him off, but as a he worked as a full-timed teacher, he was still have time to work a full-time as a fairy. that was what almost everyone called him in the school. he never lost his control and always smiled at everyone despite how bad the day could be. after all, taehyung had secret on why he could smile everyday as if bad days were never able to approach him.

once he was seated on his chair inside the teacher's room, taehyung ran his hand on his necklace. he kissed the pendant with so much loves. it was his most precious belongings in the world; the ring, with initials of  JK . TH  crafted on it, that sealed the bond between him and his husband. whenever he was tired, the thing worked as a charger and soon he found himself as cheery and energetic as before. his mind leisurely wandered over his husband. taehyung really did miss him, they had only married for a month but he was forced to be left alone in the house because his husband needed to attend a training in japan for two weeks. yes, taehyung knew so well that his husband was one of the best PE teachers in korea and deserved to be sent there so as a good partner that he was, taehyung fully supported him to leave despite his reluctant. he had worked so hard to catch his dream as a teacher, even as far as declining the offer to be in the national volleyball team and taehyung had never had the heart to see the dejected face of his husband.

he couldn't wait to jump into his husband's arms and cuddle him like there was no tomorrow and tell him how much had he missed him. and taehyung wanted to cry because his upcoming heat was such a hassle that he became too clingy right now. he was supposed to stand tall and support his husband and not cowered just because he felt lonely. God, he felt so useless right now.

unfortunately for him, a familiar smell of orange permeated the room and a mob of blond hair had intruded taehyung's sight before he could help, earning a squeak as the body hugged the hell out of him. his sweet bestfriend must have scent his distress that he willingly came even though his schedule might be way busier than taehyung himself as he was the only PE teacher in the school. jimin may look all sunshine and bright but he hid his exhaustion pretty well, the school did really need more teachers.

"taehyungie, what's up?" jimin hugged him tighter. "you've been stressed out over something this week. penny for your thoughts?"

"i'm okay, jiminie, just tired," taehyung reciprocated the hug, making jimin cooed at his adorableness.   

"let's grab lunch and rest in our favourite spot, then," jimin said. by favourite spot he meant behind the old oak tree on the school's former outworn yard which hadn't been used anymore, wild grass thrived and no one played sport game there anymore, giving the place a nostalgic and peaceful atmosphere that taehyung and jimin happily thirsted for the solitude.

so that was what they did after grabbing their lunch to dash towards the place, currently childishly fighting for the most comfortable place to sit which was won over by jimin. the elder may be a beta but he was also a gym rat that he was so ridiculously strong, not that taehyung was complaining (he used to pinch jimin's biceps when they were still high schoolers but stopped since he already got his hubby who was double bulked up).

"taehyungieeee~~ this is sooo niceee," jimin laid his head on top of taehyung's tights. taehyung replied with a hum.

"jiminie, you must be tired, let me give you some massages," taehyung nudged his best friend into a sitting position and started to massage his shoulders. he used to do this whenever his husband felt tired ever since they were still dating. doing this made him thinking about his husband but he felt a little less lonely now with jimin's present. the said beta now was currently moaning dirtily under taeyung's touch. a kinky little shit, indeed.

"yah! stop it, dumbass! if yoongi were to be nearby he would have had nosebleeds by now."

"as if he has blood flowing inside his pale ghostly body," jimin pouted then snickered. "well, this makes me turned on to imagine he gets nosebleed because of me."

"ew, disgusting," taehyung pushed jimin roughly forward. "i took back everything i said."

jimin had the guts to cackle as he tackled taehyung to the ground. "you seriously needed to get yourself a boyfriend," and taehyung stiffened for a second before playfully tickled his best friend, faking his nervousness. right, he hadn't told any single souls in the school about his marriage. it's not like he meant to but as someone who was easily distracted, taehyung forgot about it. it was a week after their marriage and he remembered watching lion king with his husband sucking his neck whilst he told him to organise his newly marriage status on the school he worked as he was now jeon taehyung. but who on earth expected for him to remember such things when he was literally being sucked dry with his so-called-vampire husband. the school still knew him as professor kim, the fairy.

"hey, chim... i think you started to lose a few pounds," taehyung frowned as he circled his friend's waist. "you need to take a break for a while. working like this is definitely not good to your health."

but jimin who usually pouted whenever taehyung scolded him suddenly sat up, jumping excitedly as he grabbed both of taehyung's bony shoulders in a deathly grip. "taetae!! i forgot to tell you! how stupid am I can be? dating that old grump makes me get alzheimer--" taehyung facepalmed his friend "--there'll be a new PE teacher! i know it's so sudden but i heard he was freshly out from SKY and just finished his training in japan, one of the best teachers in korea! oh my God i heard he is so hot, tae! they said he will arrive now, can't wait to see him--"

wait. SKY? japan?? PE teachers??? why did this sound painfully familiar to taehyung????

"he was almost scouted into national team but he declined!!"--taehyung choked--" i bet he has bulky body and so strong! oh, taetae!!!"

"wait, wait, yoongi would hate to ear you saying this to someone whom you havent met yet--"

"i bet he must have be way more handsome than yoongi!! AAARGGH and he will be my partner! finally i will get a friend to help me kicking butts of those brats--"

"oh my God, chim, can you shut up for a second please?" taehyung huffed.

"ah, i'm sorry..." red coloured jimin's cheeks adorably, making tae wanted to pinch them but resisted because his bestfriend couldn't just oh so kindly spill the deal as soon as possible.

"what's the dude's name? why havent i heard this? and to top it's finals week!"

"it's because there were already many schools wanting to scout him in, even universities, but fortunately for us the headmaster somehow has close relationships with him so he chose us!"

"okay, okay..." wow, who was this guy to have relations with the most prestigious high school's headmaster in south korea. "you haven't told me his name."

"ah, right! his name is jeon jeongguk, 23 years old, and handsome as hell!"

oh hell no. taehyung's sweats dropped.

a message popped out from his phone and taehyung scrambled to open it. his jaw dropped as he read it.

from : gukkie hubby  ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ♥

miss u sm. can't wait to see you this noon, babe

  ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ  

to be continued...