Chapter 12

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 12

I went to CedarPoint for SeniorSkipDay on Friday , there's a picture ------>

enjoy.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

"Carly, what the fuck are you thinking?" I hissed at her when Chase walked away.

After her comment, Chase's face brightened and before anyone can say anything else he said to meet him at the Rainforest Cafe at 8 and waved off saying he had a class to go to.

Yeah right, he just wanted to leave before I could deny him.

"Are you single or not?" Carly asked bluntly.

"Yes?" It was more like a question than an answer.

Why would you ask that in front of Aiden? I didn't know what to say. That's a trick question. I was single but he clearly had my heart.

I looked at Aiden questioningly. He had been quiet this whole time, he was frowning and anger clearly shown on his face.

"Then why not?" Carly smirked. I hated when she's in her devil moods.

Carly West was very bipolar. She acted how she felt, did what she want, says whatever pops in her mind, and is just very straightforward. I respected her personality cause I wished I wasn't shy about my feelings, then maybe I wouldn't feel this heavy weight in my shoulders from everything I keep inside.

I just shrugged at her, scared to say anything else just in case I hurt Aiden's feelings.

Me and him were quiet on the walk home while Carly went on and on about my so called 'date' tonight. She already started planning out my outfit and my hair.

"Well, Blake's not home so there's no reason for me to stop by." Oh, well thanks, I thought to myself. "I'll just come over later an hour before your date." Carly said as we neared our apartment.

I nodded. "Be careful on your way home."

We hugged and she turned left while me and Aiden kept walking forward. I sighed and laid down on the couch right when we entered our apartment. I was exhausted from all the studying and I was dreading this date with Chase.

Maybe I can call him real quick and make up some stupid excuse, anything to avoid seeing him. But of course, that's impossible since he's asked for my number but he never gave me his.

I don't know why I disliked him so much, there wasn't really anything to repel me from him except for the fact that he kissed me  when I didn't want him to and the fact that he was bad at it.

Maybe it was because I really wasn't interested in other guys except for Aiden. I find myself comparing every guy I meet to my brother's best friend and no one even came halfway close.

How could they? Aiden Chambers was flawlessly perfect.

"Are you really going tonight?" I heard Aiden say. I lifted my head up to see him leaning against the kitchen door frame, looking at me.

I shrugged. "I mean I can't cancel, I don't have his number or anything. It'd be mean to leave him waiting." He slowly nodded and looked away. "Are you mad?"

He was quiet for a second then I saw him force a small smile. "Why would I? You're single, do as you please."

Even though he said it nicely, I felt the coldness of his words. It hurt me because I didn't want to be single, I didn't want other guys. But the guy I want is obviously too scared to want me back.