48.

Quick A/N before you read: There's a new character in this chapter. I'm letting you know this ahead of time because a lot of people are confused & keep commenting on it. I introduced the person in a new way, so just read through the chapter & you'll understand who they are. Okay. Happy reading!

"Nope." I crossed my arms.

He tossed the shirt onto the ever growing heap in the corner of my room, but was quick to whip up a fresh one. I watched with careful eyes as he smoothed out the wrinkles and did his best to make it look picture perfect. He held it up with an open mouthed smile for reassurance.

"Uhhhhh.....nope." I sighed.

Anna handed him a cream colored sweater from the back of my closet and he gave it a quick once over before letting his eyes light up.

"This one! You need to take this one!" He tried to convince me.

"Hmm...it can go on the maybe pile." I said pointing to a completely separate mound.

"Wow. It and the other three shirts you didn't wholly hate. How can one hate their own clothes anyways? You picked them out!" He scoffed.

"You know why, Tucker. My wardrobe for New York has to be perfect. His parents' expectations are extremely high, and I don't want to embarrass Theo." I said as I twiddled with the fabric of my blanket.

"Who cares what they think? You're dating their son, not them. And I know for certain that Theo would think you'd look gorgeous in anything. You could show up in a paper sack, and that boy would still have some serious goo-goo eyes for you." Anna said as she sat beside me on the bed.

"Yeah, girl you are so lucky. Too bad that boy doesn't bat for our team or I would've snatched him up in a heartbeat." Tucker sighed dreamily.

"Stop trying to steal my boyfriend, Tuck." I chuckled as I patted the opposite side of me for him to sit.

He smiled and obligingly pranced over to plop down beside me.

"We're going to get this together for you. We promise, Amaya." Anna pledged as she leaned her head onto my shoulder.

"Yeah we promise. Because we all know you don't have a single fashionable bone in your body." Tucker cracked up which led to Anna bursting out in some giggles of her own.

I tried hard not to chime in with them, but within seconds my laughter broke through as well.

"I'm very fashionable." I said referring to the clothes that were currently on my person.

"Yeah. Cause we all consider a chocolate stained hoodie and some raggedy sweatpants a true fashionista." He admitted as he pointed to my current outfit.

"Hey! I wasn't trying at the moment, but I can dress nicely on my own."

"Yeah. Yeah." Tucker waved before climbing off my bed once again. "Let's get back to it. We don't exactly have a bunch of time."

"I don't leave for another 4 days." I pointed out.

"Honey, we need a whole month to get you ready. So 4 days isn't a lot." Tuck said sassily.

"Well okay then. Let's just hurry. I promised Theo I'd go watch his game!" I told them ready for the millionth fashion show of the day.