Chapter 2

A/N have you ever thought that Pennywise was related to the clown at McDonald's? (Forgot the McDonald's clown's name lol) 

Update - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98  

(Y/N) Pov

The light weaved its way through your curtains, waking you up. Your stomach growled and so did you. Now awake up from such a deep, quiet sleep. You sighed, peaking your eyes open before squeezing them shut - feeling the light penetrate your eyeballs. It made you cringe, but you knew you had to wake up. With a ruff sigh, you sat up. Placing your hands behind you for support, but quickly felt a pain in one of your hands. Collapsing back down on the bed. "Ahh..." You sighed, looking at the hurting hand. Seeing it bandaged up, making you gulp.

Everything was coming back now to
you now. You were at school yesterday, you burnt your hand and this clown came out of nowhere. His height, his face, everything was flooding back to you. Suddenly you sat up, leaning against your bed head. You rubbed your forehead; a headache forming. How did you get back to your house? You blacked out when the man held you up in the air, blocking air to your lungs.

You shuffled off the bed, standing up. No shivers, no cold. You looked down at your body, realizing you were still in school uniform. Quickly, you walked over to your desk, turning on the lamp and looking around your room. No signs of school bags, laptop or anything was here. Something that was normally placed beside your bed for the next day of school, but for you it was Saturday today.

You pulled out a swivel chair, sitting down and looking at your desk. Noticing that pencils were littered, particularly red and black pencils. You gently placed your fingertip on the wooden desk, tracing some smudges of pencil, before coming to an end at a drawn red balloon. You cringed, standing up quickly and taking a step back.

"Oh god..." You grumbled. It wasn't a dream, that whole event yesterday was real. So who took you home? Surely it wasn't that clown. "What was It's name?" You whispered, walking to the desk again and looking at the balloon. Trying to think of the name.

You sighed, giving up and walking towards the bed. Sitting down and removing all your clothes, leaving you in your underwear and bra. You shivered, standing up and walking towards the cupboard. Opening it up and grabbing out some black tracksuit pants - tapered, socks, and just a t-shirt with a pineapple print. You yawned, closing the cupboard door and turning around.

Bang.

Your back was pressed against the cupboard and a hand was tightly grasped around your neck. Gasping for breath, your eyes focused on the white face, the red lining, the forked smile.

"P-Pennywise." You chocked out, finally remembering his name.

His laughed pierced through your ears. His eyes never managed to set themselves on you. His smile was forked, his two front teeth larger than the others. You gulped at his appearance, finally getting a good view of what his facade was. Pennywise was tall, very tall. That only added to the fear factor.

He snickered before letting you go, watching as you sunk down to the ground. You held your neck as you felt air enter your lungs. You gagged, coughing, rubbing your neck from the cold handprint from the clown. Your eyes stared at the shoes of the male, seeing the laces knit together into a knot. The end of the shoe a little red pom-Pom.

Pennywise shook his feet, knowing you were staring at them. Your eyes darted from his feet upwards, getting an idea of his clothes. Everything was gray, white, almost like he was covered in bandages. He had flannel, tassel-like edges at his ankles, and sleeves. Around his lower neck was a much larger tassel - hiding his neck. You cringed, looking away from his face and at the pom-poms down his chest.