-23-

It was quarter to midnight when Charlotte found Sirius in the astronomy tower

It was quarter to midnight when Charlotte found Sirius in the astronomy tower. She knew he would be here when he wasn't in the common room, so she had run the whole way trying to make it in time. When she saw him standing there she didn't know what to say. She could feel her heart break in her chest and she couldn't breath.

"Lottie?" Sirius asked when he noticed that Charlotte was standing behind him. He could see that something was wrong, it wasn't hard to read form her face. She didn't answer him and he were starting to worry more and more for each second that passed.

"What's wrong?" Sirius asked her and walked closer to her. What surprised him was when she took a step back, showing that she didn't want him to get closer.

"Dumbledore wanted to talk to me earlier. He said he found a way to send me back." Her voice was like a whisper and he had a hard time hearing what she was saying. When he understood what she was saying he froze, he found a way?

"When are you leaving?" Sirius asked, his voice almost breaking. His heart was beating so hard he could hear it in his ears, it felt like it would jump out of his chest from beating so hard.

"Tonight."

"Tonight!?" This time Sirius voice did break. He thought he had weeks left with her. He had so much he wanted to do with her before she had to leave, before he would never see her again.

"He gave me until midnight to say good bye." Charlotte couldn't look at Sirius, she knew that he would be hurt and sad, and if she saw that she would break apart even more. Sirius didn't know what to say. It was getting harder and harder to breath and his heart was racing even faster in his chest.

Sirius couldn't say anything, he knew it wouldn't make a different. So he did the only thing he could think of, he pulled her in for a deep kiss. He felt how she first tensed at the feeling of his lips against hers, but it didn't take long before she started to kiss back. The kiss was fast and hard, they knew this would be their last kiss and they put all their feelings in to it. All the love they felt for each other was showing through this kiss. They were pulled out from it when the big clock turned twelve. They both knew this were it, but they didn't want to let go just yet.

"I have to go." Charlotte whispered to the boy in front of her. The boy with stormy grey eyes that she had fallen in love with. The boy with messy black hair that she loved running her hands though. The boy that she never thought she would fall in love with but was now standing here holding on to like her life depended on it.

"I know." Sirius whispered to the small girl in front of him. He could only think about how he loved her, how he had fallen in love with her long red hair and her beautiful smile. How he never wanted to let her go, how he wanted to go with her.

"I love you." Charlotte knew she couldn't leave without telling him how she felt. So now she told him she loved him just seconds before she had to leave him. Her heart was falling apart bit by bit just thinking that she would never see this boy again. When Sirius heard her say those words his heart skipped a beat. He felt so happy that the girl he love, loved him too.