Chapter One

NyQuil POV

"Yo, where my money Jai?"

This was the third time this month. Jai was a local dealer out the east side of town. He was loyal customer when he paid on time.

"Look NyQuil, Sir, I'm sorry I will have your money by the end of week," said Jai as he try to get free from Shot and Wolf.

"You lucky I like you Jai, but you have until tonight to get my money. And to make sure you don't get any ideas Shot and Wolf will be watching you. Oh and Shot crack him."
I left as I gave my men the order to cave Jai ribs into his chest. The thing with Jai was he doesn't ever listen until he is in pain.

*Phone Rings*

Damn not this bitch again. She stay calling me every since we fucked. It was only a one night stand and now she think I'm her G.

"Man, what do you want shawty. I told your as I wasn't down for any commitment."

"But daddy I love you. Why won't you let me love you?" The girl whimpered.

" I don't even remember your name so what makes you think I'm going to love you back. Stupid bitch!!"

"It's Tammy. You can learn to love me."

"Oh yea, Tammy the girl with that big ole fanny. But naw bitch if I don't like you I'm not going to love you."
I hung up before she could say another word. I looked at the time before locking my phone oh shit I'm going to be late. I hop in my 1982 Cadillac and drive off. I have always had a thing for classic cars even though I have the money to pay for something newer.

Once a week my mother host dinner at her house. My mom was a single parent since the day my baby brother was born. My dad died in a drive by on his way home from work. I guess you can say wrong place at the wrong time.

It's just now 7:00 and I was supposed to be here at 6:15. My mom is going to be so mad.

"Jabrilla, baby is that you??"

"Yea, mom it's me sorry I'm late I got caught up in the office again." I kissed her on the cheek.

"I see they got you working a lot of over time tonight."

"Nothing I can't handle. Food smells good."

"Well don't work yourself to hard baby. I made all your favorite foods. By the way I need you to talk your brother Jaisoni."

"Why? What's up."

"Today he came home all bruised up after school. I think one of his ribs were broken but he won't let me take him to the hospital. I'm worried about him ever since your fathered died..."

"It's okay mom I will handle it." I give her another kiss and walk to Jaisoni's room.

I knock on his door. "Yo, you in there mom wants me to talk to you what happened at school today." I walk in the door and lock it.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

What do you think happened??? Why did she lock the door???
Each chapter will not have a title I will let my readers pick one so you guys can get involved.