27

"What's wrong with you? You seem depressed" Zico says as I lean against the counter, chin in the palm of my hand.

"Nothing really" I sigh.

"It's Yoongi isn't it?" He asks.

"How did you know?" I ask in a monotone voice.

"It's pretty obvious you miss him. You haven't seen him in how long now, two weeks?" He questions.

"Three" I sigh.

"He calls though right?" Zico asks.

"Barely. I've only talked to him over the phone twice. It's mainly just texts of him saying he misses me and how sorry he is that he can't visit" I say.

"Sounds rough" he says.

"It is" I sigh again.

"I know what you need to cheer your spirits up!" He says happily as he walks to the back room.

"If you're not hiding my boyfriend back there then I don't want it" I whine as I push myself off of the counter and run my fingers through my hair.

When he comes back he's holding a black puppy with exactly one spot of white on him.

"Wah! Where did you get that?!" I ask excitedly as I hop over to him.

"I thought you didn't want it if it wasn't your boyfriend" Zico teases.

"I lied" I say as I take the puppy gently and hug it to my chest.

"It's so cute" I say in a 'I might cry because it's so cute' type of way.

"He's all yours" he says and my eyebrows raise.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I saw that you've been really down lately and I know that puppies always make me happy and keep me company so when I saw this little guy I just knew he'd be perfect for you" Zico says and I feel tears burning my eyes.

"Thank you, Zico. This really does mean a lot" I say as I wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"Of course. I just want to see you smiling again. Seeing you sad makes me sad ya know" he says.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll be happier" I say as I look down at the puppy and pet it's sleeping head.

"Of course. Now go on home and play with your new puppy" he says as he hands me money.

"What is this for?" I ask.

"Well you need money for food and stuff right?" He asks.

"Yeah but I can't just take your money" I say.

"Just think of it as part of your paycheck" he says and I smile and nod.

I take the money and put it in my pocket.

"Now go on" he says and I smile and head to the nearest pet store.

When I'm done getting everything I needed I headed back to the apartment and started putting everything away.

I sit down on the floor and play with the puppy.

"What should I call you?" I say as I kiss the top of the puppy's head.

Then it clicks,

"I'll call you Yoongs"

-
A/n: It's a bit strange because I'm listening to Zico as I edit this 😂😂😂💘