9.1

Excuse any mistakes.

LA
Same night

"Everybody's at war with different things, I'm at war with my own heart sometimes."

Tupac Shakur

The bowling alley was probably one of Shiloh's favorite places to visit. Usually it's him and his friends, but Nia replaced them tonight.

   And he is enjoying.

He is also enjoying a lead right now, but Nia was up.

     He was surprised when he found out that she couldn't bowl originally. She seems like the type of girl who knows how to. However, she's a fast learner and it didn't take her long to catch on.

Shiloh won the first match comfortably, but she's coming for him on this one. He watches as Nia rolls the bowling ball straight down the middle, hitting all of the pins.

    He sighs, and throws his head back. A strike meant she had won the game and she jumps in the air when she realizes that she won.

"Woo! You shouldn't have taught me! Two wins in a row." She sticks her tongue out.

     "I let you win." He lies.

"Boy, please." Nia rolls her eyes. "You got that ass tapped."

        Shiloh laughs as they go over to order some food.

       Talking can be a bore for Shiloh. He's usually the one quiet, and observant. However, Nia isn't allowing it.

But, it's not bothering him. Conversation is easy with her and it helps that she is hilarious as well. Shiloh hasn't laughed this much in a long time.

      Given his circumstance, it's hard to find genuine laughter sometimes. Nia's energy is vivacious.

After ordering their food, they walk over to a booth. Nia slides inside and Shiloh takes the seat across from her. Nia is rambling on about different types of cupcakes she like.

      Shiloh has been very attentive, making mental notes. However, he's currently distracted by her beauty. She's in her natural state, no makeup and her hair is flourishing from a thorough twist out.

While he appreciated however she wore her face or hair, he was fond of a versatile woman.

      "Do you know what I'm saying?" Nia asks causing him to snap out of his trance.

"Uh, yea."

      Nia glares at him. "You weren't even listening to me."

Shiloh laughs a little, and takes a sip of his drink through the straw. "I was distracted shorty."

    She takes a fry, dips it into the ketchup and chews on it. "Distractions are a bad thing. You were consumed." She looks at him.

"By what?"

     "Me." She answers before taking a bite out of her burger. Shiloh looks away as his smile widens. "Am I wrong?"