Chapter Two

Jaisoni POV

I heard a knock at my door. I assumed it was my mom trying to get me to talk about what happened to me today. I did not want to talk to her or anyone for that matter about what happened to me.

The door opened, it was Jabrilla. I stiffened and waited for her to speak. Jabrilla wasn't just my sister but also my distributor NyQuil. I'm really not sure how she got that name, but word around the street is she knocked someone out and put them to sleep just like NyQuil, but instead the guy was in a coma for 6 months.

"Jaisoni, bro, I'm sorry about earlier, but I told you I can't be soft with you." Jabrilla said as she locked the door.

"Well you didn't have to be rough with me either those gorillas broke my damn rib."

"It was that or I would have had to kill you. I rather not kill my own blood. You know the position I am in. I need you to start bring in your money on time."

"Why don't you just let me work along side you and we don't have to worry about me being killed."

"If your dumb ass would have told me you were slinging or wanted to start slinging I would have told you not to."

"And that's why I'm with the CKS now. I'm trying to make money and you won't even let me join the business."

"This game is dangerous man. I am only trying to protect you."

"Whatever, man I can protect myself. I don't need no bitch protecting me anyway."

Jabrilla jumped at my neck and started choking before I could even finish my statement. I no longer saw Jabrilla, she was NyQuil.

"Hey you two come down dinner is ready," my mom yelled from the bottom stairs.

Jabrilla got off of me and fixed her suit.

"You better not say shit or I will break your windpipe next," she said as she walked out the door.

I laid on the bed just staring at the ceiling. I wouldn't dare cry because NyQuil could come back at anytime.
I finally got up and adjusted my clothes and headed down the steps behind her. We sat at the table and ate dinner and talked like she didn't just try to kill me.

Footnote: Jaisoni is Jai who is a drug dealer, but he is also the brother of the big time distributor NyQuil aka Jabrilla. Jaisoni is 15 and Jabrilla is 22. Their mother is clueless and thinks Jabrilla has an office job on the West End of town.