[34]: Why I Fell (Part 2)

-Please help me correct the mistakes! This is an unedited chapter.
Read the Author's Note at the end!-

[34]: Why I Fell (Part 2)

I SUDDENLY JUMPED AWAY FROM the door and I found myself in Seth's arms.

"Oh my god, I'm so scared Seth, I don't want to be here anymore!" I sobbed into his chest.

"We're almost getting out of here," Seth assured.

"There's a mechanism on the ceiling attaching the door and the two windows together. When the door is close, it makes the windows locked. But when it's opened, the windows can be pulled up and we can go out through it." Seth said, as we took quiet and slow steps backward, towards the windows.

"Thea, this is our exit. Once you get out of the window, you're done with this." He added.

A hard slam on the door sounded and made it fly open.

"Ohmygod," I squeaked as zombies and crawling dead people swarmed inside the room. "O-oo-ohhhh my god!"

"Come on, come on," Seth urged as he lead me towards the nearest window which was the one across the door.

I just kept on stepping backwards until I my back hit the wall and Seth was furiously trying to push the window up.

"Se-e-eth," I tried saying.

"I'm trying," he muttered furiously.

The dead creatures continued advancing on us. I could feel cold sweat on my forehead and neck as my heart beat raced in an abnormally fast speed.

"Just hang on Thea," I heard Seth mutter.

I made sobbing noises at the bottom of my throat and my vision started to blur.

"Bullshit!" Seth cursed loudly beside me.

I felt a strong grip on my wrist and Seth pulled me towards the other window, passing over the bed before it. My feet fumbled clumsily as I tried not to pass out in a state like this.

Seth started pushing the window up. It opened a little but then the wardrobe across us opened and out fell a crawling dead creature.

I turned toward Seth and started slapping his arm. "Thea calm down!" He exclaimed as he continued to open the window.

I looked at the costumed people who were making their way to us. One of them was White Lady Number 2, whose eyes showed a hint of amusement--in a scary way.

"Seeeeeeeethhhh," I cried out desperately. "I want to get out already!"

"I know," Seth said as he gave the window one strong push upward. Thank the lord god it finally freaking opened widely. I went to the window and looked down but it was dark below so I couldn't see what was waiting for us down there.

"Now jump!" Seth exclaimed.

I looked at him with an incredulous look in my face. "What?"

"Jump!" He repeated. "Don't you want to get out of here?"

"An exit is supposedly safe!" I told him, almost shouting. "How could it be safe if you don't even know if something will catch you after your fall?"

"But this is the exit! A haunted house owner isn't that dumb to let their customers die! Now jump!" He exclaimed as he poked half of his body out too.

"Alone?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He exclaimed, growing impatient.

"But I want to jump with you!" I exclaimed.