Part 4

Don't forget to like guys.... 😊
************************************
Mysterious POV 2

She looked like she was in shock. I felt sorry for her so I pulled her into my chest and soon after she started crying.

I lifted her in my arms bridal style and carried her upstairs.

I entered my room and layed her on my bed. She grabbed onto my hand as I was about to back away from her so I layed in the bed with her hand wrapped around my waist and her head placed on my chest.

I cuddled with her until she fell alseep and then left the room and went to the guess room to sleep.

All I could think about was how beautiful she looked.

She was so short, it made it easy for me to carry her in my arms. I never liked to see girls cry but seeing her made me feel even worse.

I could only think to myself. 'If only I could have her one day'

************************************

Bridget's POV

The stranger and I were beating our opponents. Now I know why my mom never wanted me to test my gene.

I feel like I could drink forever. Hope I dont become an alcoholic like my grandfather and all of my uncles.

"It's Jason!" I heard the stranger say over the booming music.

"What?" I replied confused

"My name!"

"Oh, I'm Bridget!" I said continuing to drink. They took their last shot before our opponents fell to the ground.

I looked at him without saying a word before I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He places his hands on my ass to keep me up. I brushed my lips on him then kissed him gently.

Our lips moved in sync. Eventually he started to walk with me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for the views.... Dont forget to follow me to see my new books when I post them.... Also how do want these characters to look.... You free to message me.