Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"What the hell Carter why did you hit him." I said screaming at him. I ran over to Xavier to make sure he was ok. He seemed dazed.

"Ah, he's a pansy ass. I didn't hit him hard. Now go change. I don't like what he's thinking." He tells me then winks as I glare at him. Oh he's still setting up scenes.

"Yeah you're right" I tell him and walk away as I see Xavier rub his chest and look at me in disbelief.

I went and changed and figured we have been here all day time to go home. I was feeling a little too restless anyway. I don't think I can be around him too much. That kiss left me all hot and bothered. It was a nice day thought. I learned a lot about what he did out there at war as he told Carter. I think he learned about me also because Carter asked me things he already knew.

Ahh, that smart ass cousin of mine. I smiled happy I had a cousin who knew me so well. I think I fell a little more in love with Xavier today. I sighed as I got ready to head out and tell them we should go home.

"Ok guys time to pack up. We can be back again tomorrow." I say as I walk over to them.

They seemed to be in a serious discussion and stopped when I came. "Um, yeah ok." Xavier said as he walked to get his stuff. "See you tomorrow."

I was left standing there looking at him go. I turned to Carter and he smiled. "Come on lets go. It's not like he was leaving with us." I frowned, I wanted him too.

Xavier's POV

I sighed as I got in my car. This woman is a real puzzle to me. I don't understand why it feels like I've known her my whole life. She's sassy and a smart mouth. Damn that mouth, I can't get enough of it. I almost keeled over when I saw her in that swim suit.

But Carter was right. I have to step up my game so I don't lose her. At least he eased my mind by telling me it was him she saw last night. I was truly terrified to the point I had a nightmare. There was only one person who knows women like the back of his hand and can help me.