Wake Up Call

Author's Note: 
Before you begin here's some info you gotta know beforehand:
Conversation in Italic going to be held in Korean, 
meanwhile normal border is going to be representing someone speaking in English. Enjoy~  

♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥

As the strong breeze outside made the tree branches scratch repeatedly against the window, there was yet another main factor that made Namjoon unpleasantly wake up in the middle of the night against his will, him not welcoming such strange surprises. Some figure was basically hovering right over RM's head like a creep, letting the person inside the bed be aware of their presence by heavily breathing right onto their neck. RM shifted around in bed uncomfortably before opening his heavy eyelids seeing just the tiny sparks of light escaping from the blinds that were rolled down making it nearly impossible to recognize who decided to visit him at this hour waking him in the worst way possible which made him receive shivers all over his body, that would have been if not for single fact that he could recognize the person's figure just by their black silhouette that he got to know so well over the years they spent together.

"Jimin-" yet the rapper got instantly hushed down by the owner of the name.

"Dude you gotta help me out here you hear me?!" the tone in his voice sounded more like a desperate plea for help, which caused the older boy to wonder what possibly could have happened in the middle of the night that his help was requested by the mochi. After his worrisome mind went wonders only half minute later did he finally progressed how his dearest friend that could barely blurt one word in English now sounded like a native speaker. However, considering how he was basically half asleep at this exact moment he decided to brush it over, blaming it being some trick of his overexcited mind that would have really appreciated if the other members could actually communicate in English at this point of their worldwide carrier. So he tracked back to the previous topic finally calling out the creepy by-passer.

"What are you doing here exactly in the middle of the night?" yet Namjoon only received a rude response in return.

"Do I look like I speak Korean?" by this point RM convinced himself that this must have been either a really bad and well-prepared joke or a vivid dream that felt much more like reality. Confused out of his mind he started to rub his eyes turning on the lamp by his bed to prove to himself it was nothing but a part of his strange dream, yet Jimin never disappeared from his sight, if anything he just became more distressed and annoyed at the sleepyhead than ever before as the male took so much of his time as if he wasn't really present at this exact moment. RM's mind being proven this weird situation was part of a strange reality he soon acknowledged that this was the strangest day of his life, where Jimin somehow woke up and magically could speak English so he decided to test his theory as well as his friend's communication skills and so he began.

"You are Korean Jimin, that is a fact." yet the response was nothing but unusual.

"So he is, but I'm not. I couldn't speak Korean to save my life." this seemed to become more concerning to the older male as the whole group had a lot of stuff to do the next coming day, he wasn't really up for any jokes as sleep at this moment seemed really important to him. Considering how tired he was he hardly wanted to deal with someone that gave off a snappy girlfriend vibe, which every single posture screamed out 'we really need to talk'. Sighting instead of reasoning with the male he decided to take actions by gently pushing him out the room while assuring with his soothing voice how they could have had this conversation in the morning as he was way too exhausted for this right now, but Jimin wouldn't have any of it. Putting up quite a fight claiming how he would scream off the top of his lungs, waking up even the neighbors to have it his way if it was hundredth precept necessary. It seemed like both parties wouldn't step down and actually try to listen each other out and try to resolve in a more calm manner. The whole situation got so out of hand that in a matter of time the whole house was on its legs, curious who in the world was making such a ruckus. Even if it all occurred right beside Jungkook's bed it seemed like the rumors were true considering he was the last member to wake up once every other person made it's way to their room.