You get lost

Jeff the killer:

You and Jeff were walking around town but you weren't paying attention to where you were going so you bumped into someone and fell you stand up and dust yourself while Jeff didn't notice and continued walking "Sorry"you muttered the man grunted and walked away you roll your eyes and look to see that Jeff wasn't there your eyes widened "Oh no.."You say you turn around and started running towards where you think is the mansion after a few minutes of walking you found yours In a forest you smile "All I have to do is find the mansion!"You said and walk around.

BEN Drowned:

You and BEN were at a game stop looking at well Video games "Hey I'm going to go look over there okay?"he asked you nodded "Okay I'm going to wait outside!"You said he kissed your cheek and went to another aisle you went outside and waited you didn't find any game that was interesting to you so you said you would wait outside then you saw a kitten it had black fur white white paws and a white belly you giggle (Oh ya your like 3 years old!) And walk towards the kitten after the kitten ran away you found yourself in some kind of ally your eyes widened "Ups..."You said you walk out of the ally and look around you didn't recognize the part of town you were in you groan and start walking around.

Masky:

You and Masky were at the cheesecake factory(Big bang theory anyone?) eating F/Cheesecake then Masky's phone rung he got up and went to the bathroom you being curious went to listen to the conversation "So have you killed her yet"you heard the man that sounded like Hoodie said "No not yet.."you heard your dad say you gasp you thought he was talking about you but in reality Hoodie ment on a girl named Courtney Brithway you ran out of the Cheesecake factory some tears in your eyes and you ran towards a abandoned mall once you were in it you couldn't find a way out so you just walked around looking at the abandoned stores.

Hoodie:

Hoodie,L.J ,Candy and you went to a carnival and you wanted to go to one of those maze things so you and Candy went to it and it was called "The maze of the near future" You two both got in and started to walk around to find the exit of the maze when you made it out you didn't see Candy so you went looking around trying to find either E.J or your dad you kinda even got scared of a few clowns that were around I mean clowns are creepy af (I carried my army knife everwhere when they were on the streets) after a Heike of trying to find them you gave up you sat down at one of the many benches in the carnival and took out your SketchBook/Phone/Whatever and started to Draw/Look at Twitter/YouTube/Instagram/Whatever and waited for someone to find you.

Ticci Toby:

You decided to go on a killing spree with Clockwork since you didn't have anything else to do anyway but what you didn't know was that Clockwork is jealous of you because since you got into Toby's life he stopped hanging out with her and since Clockwork has a mayor crush on him she decided to get rid of you currently you were both in some house you just finished killing the 5 year old kid and went to find Clockwork but when you find her she had an evil grin plastered on her face "Toby is mine now bye bye~"she said in a sing a song way and flashed a smoke bomb you coughed and when the smoke disappeared so did she you sigh and went to the living room of the house and sat down "What am I going to do now?"you asked yourself while a tear fell down your cheek.

Eyeless Jack:

You were hungry and you wanted to go out to kill some humans for their kidneys to eat but your dad was out killing so you couldn't ask him witch made you pout then you got an idea you got your F/Weapon and went towards your window "What he doesn't see he doesn't need to know"(Get it "What he doesn't see" and-and he has no eyes!*Crickets*I'll go home now*leaves*)you said and went through your window you walk out of the woods you knew how to get out of the woods since you and your dad go on walks a lot you find a black and purple house and you grin you got in through a window and went to kill after you killed and ate the prays kidneys you walk out of the house "Oh no...I didn't think this trough"you said you forgot where the woods are and it started to rain you sigh you went back inside the black and purple house and went to watch TV "eh..my dad's going to find me later"you said and watched F/Cartoon. (your 3 so cartoons!)

Slenderman:

You and Sally were playing at some abounded playground that only Sally knew of but she was acting kids weird today she kept giggling to herself and she kept saying "Soon enough" quietly to you were swinging on one of the swing sets when you heard Sally shout "Bye bye~Y/n have fun in the wilderness!!"she said and ran giggling before you can do anything since you were in the air on the swing some tears silently dripped down your cheeks "Was she jealous of me?"you ask yourself no longer swinging only sitting and just your luck it started to rain you jump of the swing and ran to one of the trees sitting under it and waiting for something to happen.

Bloody painter:

You and Bloody painter were going back to the mansion from another mission you were very tired and you weren't looking or thinking straight but you were brought back to reality when you hit some kinda of wall you shake your head and stumble back a bit looking in front of you there was a brick wall "Wait what?"you asked yourself confused you look around and saw that you were in some kind of ally "Nope not dealing with this!"You said and stomped out of the ally to try and find your dad.

Dark Link:

Both you and Dark Link were in the legend of Zelda game walking around trolling players and watching they're characters juts fall on the ground but then you heard something or someone bark you turn your head towards the Military solider woods (IDK Made up name!) And you see a F/Breed puppy you squealed and ran into the woods and followed the puppy after a while the puppy stopped and you look around your surroundings you were somewhere in the middle of the woods near a lake "My dad's gonna kill me when he finds me!"You say but then you sigh and sit under a tree beer the lake and the puppy sat next to you.

Homicidal Liu:

Sully made you angry he said that you were acting like a baby because you cried a bit when you accidentally cut your hand (Me: Sully she's on my 3! Liu/Sully: So she shouldn't cry! Me:*Slaps him*) you stomped out of the mansion into the Slender woods and ran you didn't look back all you want to do is find a nice place to sit and relax after a while of running you stopped to catch your breath and look around you "Yikes!"You yelped in fear "I have no clue where the duck am I?!"You said but then sighed you sat down and looked up at the big fluffy white clouds "Meh at least I get some time to relax"you said and lay down on the soft green grass taking a nap.