Photoshoot Time

Jin seeing your darkened expression stopped smiling and he decided that the best solution would be to back slowly away. He weren't sure what you were thinking, but one thing was sure your eyes were reflecting all the anger that you were trying to hold back inside. .

"How could he's acting get so good? He seriously gives me shivers down my spine right now." after the question was asked Namjoon smacked you on the top of the head to reminding you it was time to act more like a professional, not that you clearly understood the meaning behind the act.

"You seriously want me to make a neck slash on you or something?" you questioned Rapmonster as you felt yourself being dragged away by the group, not getting any response from the leader in the end. Surely many people were shocked when you started to talk English to yourself during the preparation time for the photoshot. They never seen Jimin do it and you were babbling to yourself as nobody there was up to talk with you. Even if maybe other members wanted to it's not like you could understand them it didn't go the other way around as well. You had to change clothes and the makeup artists started to style your hair and apply makeup.

"This is like the first time a professional is applying makeup on my face, sadly its not on mine. But this is neat maybe I can hire you guys for my future weeding." you joked.

"With the army?" Namjoon asked as usually that's what probably Jimin was saying calling the Army his girlfriends and what not.

"Nah I don't like army guys... I rather have a guy smarter than you so he can notice in case this whole changing body thingy happened again." you said putting out your tongue in his direction after slamming your hand startling one of the makeup artists.

"I'm sorry." you said while bowing your head to her.

"Aren't you acting too childish?" Namjoon asked concerned whatever you would also act like this before the photographers.

"I may be a child at heart, but at least I wouldn't dismiss someone's strange behavior claiming it was a prank." you stated puffing out your chest and of course you had to add.

"I bet you would think it was also a prank if Jimin was kidnapped by aliens." you crossed your legs and arms while saying this.

"Seeing all this it makes me think if he got like a split personality." Suga mentioned because as time passed by he could see less of any Jimin he knew left.

"He is just acting it all out, lets just let him be and he will stop." Sure you weren't really aware what exactly was said at the moment but it felt like a sprinkle of hope appeared and was killed as quickly as it came.

"Also what's with you and the alien topic?" Jin asked as this wasn't apparently the last time he would hear that word.

"You talking with me?" you questioned as you saw him glance at you and no one else seemed to respond.

"At least try to speak in Korean again its gets bothersome to translate everything." Rapmonster complained.

"Well excuse you Mr. Fantastic that you can speak that language and I can't. I can Swedish and (language of your choice) want me to use those instead?!" seeing you suddenly left him just laughing it off not being able to believe Jimin could learn so much in such short time. That's when you decided to prove him wrong and you started to babble about the weather and other random topics in another languages.

"Stop showing off we know its probably fake." Suga said not seeming to want to believe it, which made you just collapse out of exhaustion as you could read what he meant by the aura he let out.