Fred x reader ~ overprotective

He he..  I finished another one.. I'm trying to get through my requests and that why I'm posting a lot now.. seeing that I keep getting 3 - 6 new once everyone I update!

Your name is: Natalie wood (sorry if I accidentally wrote Y/N somewhere..)

Requested by: imaginenatalies

Enjoy!
-

You were watching the Gryffindor Quidditch practice. You always watched it because your brother Oliver and your friend Fred were on the team. You never actually tried out.. you could only disappoint everyone after your brothers achievement.

You sighed and watched Fred fly through the air, watching the bludger. You had been hanging out with him, and his brother, for awhile now. You liked him..  a lot. Something in him just appealed to you. She smiled when he waved at you.

You waved back and while you did so the bludger came towards Fred. He quickly hit it towards George who almost fell. He quickly hit it away.

'Watch it Fred!' George screamed.

'Sorry!' He screamed back.

You grinned lightly and continued watching. Oliver screamed some direction and new tactics to try. Everyone gathered in the centre to discuss something. Fred looked at you and then at Oliver. He wasn't looking. He made a sort of mouth with his hand and opened and closed it while making a funny face. You laughed and Fred quickly focused back before George would push him off his broom.

'Fred.. please just pay attention for once.' Oliver sighed.

'What? I always pay attention.' He said.

'No you don't! Now take your eyes of my sister and start doing your best. We have a game against Slytherin coming up and we can't lose!'

'Dude, relax. Quidditch is also about having fun.'

I'd it's so important to be distracted and give my sister your attention then why don't you sit down until you can focus.'

'Come on Oliver, don't be like this.' Fred sighed.

'Sit down. I'm not joking.'

Fred sighed and landed. He threw his broom aside and climbed up towards you.

'I'm sorry about my brother.. I'll slap him.'

Fred grinned.

'He's too tensed. It's just Quidditch.'

'True.' You sighed.

The others were still discussing something. Fred sighed.

'Why did never try out? I mean.. your brother is good. Your mother was amazing.. You should have it in your blood. Besides.. it would be fun.' Fred smiled while looking at you.

'Oliver.. he's Quidditch captain.. that like.. the top. I can only disappoint everyone.'

'Of course you won't! You're awesome.'

You blushed and Fred smiled. It was quiet for awhile. A cold wind was blowing. You shivered a bit and Fred and Fred looked at you. He grabbed the side of his Quidditch robes. He moved a bit closer to you and wrapped his arm around you. You moved a bit closer to him so you were sitting against him. You immediately weren't cold anymore.

'Better?' He asked.

'Yes.' You smiled.

You hesitated for a bit but then laid your head on his shoulder. Fred smiled and wrapped his arm around you a bit more.

'Now I'm here anyways... can we talk?' Fred asked.

'Of course. What's up?'

'I was wondering what you think about us..' he said.

You sat up a bit and looked at him.

'What do you mean?' You asked.

'It's in a maybe positive way.. like.. I just don't know if I should say it. Because I don't want to lose this..'

'What is this?' You asked.

'Friends..  but maybe more.. I don't know..'

You smiled and your cheeks shot red.

'Fred..  do you want us to be more?' You asked.

Fred looked at you and blushed.

'Maybe..' He smiled.

Oliver was watching the two of you. You looked at Fred and smiled.

'I want that.. I want to be more then friends.' You said.

'Really?'

'Yes!' You smiled.

Fred smiled and placed his hand on your cheek. He came closer to you and kissed you. You kissed him back and he pulled back. Oliver immediately landed his broom and ran towards you and Fred.

'What the hell dude!' Oliver exclaimed.

'Oh my god Oliver..' You sighed.

'No since when Natalie?! Why didn't you tell me?!'

'Because it just happened Oliver! We've been together for a minute!' You hissed.

'You didn't even tell me you liked him!' Oliver hissed.

The other stopped to watch the scene.

'FRED! ARE YOU AND NATALIE TOGETHER?!' George yelled.

'YES!' Fred yelled back.

George started applauding and screaming. Fred laughed.

'See he tells his brother!'

Oliver.. let it go please.' You sighed.

'No! I know Fred longer then you do! I could have given you advise. What if he hurts you?!'

'He won't hurt me.'

'GEORGE CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!' Oliver yelled while turning around.

George immediately stopped.

'I won't hurt her Oliver. You know me. Come on, just calm down.'

'Calm down?! I'll make sure you won't hurt her. Because I'll kill you if you do!' He hissed.
You got up and grabbed Oliver's wrist.

'You always do this! Don't interfere with my love life!' You hissed. 'Now.. Fred is going to go back in.. and you're going to finish this practise without any hard feelings. And if you kick Fred out of the team.. I know where you sleep and live.'

Oliver looked at you and sighed. He walked away. Fred got up and looked at you. You kissed him and he walked back onto the field.