⚠1.2⚠

jisoo woke up the next morning in her bed,staring up at the ceiling for a moment

jisoo woke up the next morning in her bed,staring up at the ceiling for a moment.she turned on her side,expecting jennie to be there,but the other side of the bed was completely empty.that's when she reminded herself that she broke up with her.

she slowly got out of bed and went to her closet,opening it as she didn't see jennie's clothes in it.she must've probably packed up when she was sleeping.she didn't even say 'goodbye' to her.

the brunette changed into a pair of house clothes and then grabbed her phone as she walked downstairs,seeing a note on the dinning table.she picked it up and read it,frowning as she bit on her lower lip and held her tears back.

'guess this is goodbye.thank you for dealing with my crap for two years.

                                                                                                              -jendeuki '

she set the note back down and gripped on the counter as she fell on her knees and began crying.for the second time in a week,jisoo cried.

why did love hurt so much?why did it suck?she wanted to rip her heart out of her chest and throw it in the trash.

she just cried,letting the tears roll down her cheeks as she tasted their salty and bitter taste.why did this happen to her?if she pretended not to look when jennie paid more attention to her friends than her,would've they still been together?

why did this happen to her?if she pretended not to look when jennie paid more attention to her friends than her,would've they still been together?

it hurt her so much.her chest felt tight and it felt as if something was missing.why did love have to hurt so much?

she had to get over jennie.

and she wasn't gonna do it on her own.

she was gonna ask chae for help.